Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If You Support The Cause Please Leave A Post Because Voices Must Be Heard.The Police That Are Here To Protects Us Are Taking Advantage Of There Power They Should Be Guide The Youth To Do Whats Right.Im Not Saying All Police Are Bad But The Good Must Be Seperated From The Bad You Mitt Say Hey Its Not Me So I Dont Care Just Image Police Officer Abusing Your Mother Father Sister Brother Family Friends Or Love Ones Getting Beat By Someone Who Well Trained To Protect Civilains Is Wrong And Should'nt Be Tolerated.

Federal crime bills put more police on the streets and fewer restraints on their behavior. Police officers falsify their official reports to cover up their brutality; their fellow officers look the other way. The corporate-owned mainstream media slander the victims of police abuse and whitewash police behavior. Fearing lawsuits against their municipalities, district attorneys and bureaucratic officials rally around the cops who are almost never investigated or disciplined.

What is going on nationally is going on locally. In the past several months many of our neighbors have been the recipients of callous and inhumane treatment from police. The local press has not only failed to investigate these incidents, they have frequently distorted events to favor police. Police have shown little regard for people and claim they need these powers to do their job. Frightening national trends are being experienced in Sonoma County and the entire North Coast

In 17 Sonoma County cases in the past two years, excessive force and neglect have resulted in death. In fact, in the slightly longer than 9-month period from 8/29/96 to 6/4/97, seven citizens died as a result of police interventions. Sonoma County currently has the highest rate of in-custody deaths of all the Bay Area counties.

Many of Sonoma County's police-related deaths were the result of "911" calls about distraught persons causing a disturbance. Sonoma County District Attorney Mike Mullins has ruled each of the excessive force and shooting deaths (except for Dale Hughes) as "justifiable" use of force. With each of these rulings the DA is telling local police that excessive force is an acceptable way to deal with distraught persons or persons involved in minor disturbances.

Last edited:

Faceless

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have to agree with this partially because not all police are like this. Yes there are some ass*oles who I wouldn't give a piece of my mind but some of them are quite okay, they're just trying to make a living and all that.

Police Brutality must be stopped, but don't put a label on all of the cops.

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have to agree with this partially because not all police are like this. Yes there are some ass*oles who I wouldn't give a piece of my mind but some of them are quite okay, they're just trying to make a living and all that.

Police Brutality must be stopped, but don't put a label on all of the cops.
Perfectly true.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree 100% with you uzicanSage.
I myself have been a victim of unjustified -not that there is justified anyways- police brutality.
Saying that some police men aren't bad, doesn't mean much to me, since they are a bright exception of 3 %.
It's the lack of education i think and their training that makes them feel like street gods or something like that, also with their new chemical weapon they really destroy lives.

Justin Law

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's the thing about power. You get an awful handful of it and you think you can do whatever you want.

Honestly, don't we have any decent role-models out there any more?

Even policemen can't be trusted anymore.