Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Whether you want to trade/battle or simply want to catch some pokemon on the Safari Zone here's where you can trade Friend Codes to do it, simply post your code and let people know you have added them so they can add you back

and to start it off, here's mine:

FC: 2680-9701-7781 Name: Yair

Not enough people in the thread? then you can join this group on fb if you'd like where everyone exchanges codes and answer any questions you may have every now and then.

Dont know how to find your friend code? here's how.
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't have a 3DS, yet. I'm still debating if I should get one JUST for pokemon X/Y upcoming pkmn games during the winter holidays. So far it seems like a waste, I heard the game is a lot easier now. Easier to level up/catch legendaries. Especially catching legendaries lol wtf what happened? Doesn't really feel like a legendary when it's easy to catch.

Sorry, I had to get a bit off-topic.

Ebi..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its entirely up to you, I got mine exclusively for pokemon Y but I got it on march and bought pokemon black 2 and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, which was my first MH game, loved it and just waiting for the NA release of MH4, there are some neat things on XY like wonder trade (you put up a pokemon of your choice and receive a random pokemon from a person), customizing your character, among other things, about the catch rate to be honest I'm not sure there are some people who have gotten the legendaries at the first turn or with a low amount of pokeballs (depends on which pokeballs they used) so far I've had trouble catching Yveltal took me nearly 24 turns with him healing and all, on another note, you can get lucky in any of the games, for example when I first played Pokemon Yellow, I threw a normal pokeball on the first turn while fighting Zapdos, just for the hell of it, and actually caught him. So to be honest it really depends on luck, something that we believe was lowered was the Shiny Pokemon rate.

sorry for the wall of text .-.

Ebi..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To be honest, I'm not really sure. It depends on your tastes and whether you want to play it or not, you can go on youtube or serebii and see the gameplay videos of the first cities/routes and judge accordingly.

Corgi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't have a 3DS, yet. I'm still debating if I should get one JUST for pokemon X/Y upcoming pkmn games during the winter holidays. So far it seems like a waste, I heard the game is a lot easier now. Easier to level up/catch legendaries. Especially catching legendaries lol wtf what happened? Doesn't really feel like a legendary when it's easy to catch.

Sorry, I had to get a bit off-topic.
Get it. It's worth it. That's what I did. I went out and got the Blue Pokemon X and Y 3DS XL just for this game.

Also, I think since Gen 3, the catch rate always uses the same equation. It's modified slightly for Gen5 (B/W[2]) but I think Gen 6 follows Gen 5's equation. It's all based on mathematics, so no, it's not easier. When I tried catching the sleeping Snorlax, I used like 20 Great Balls.

I'll give out my friend code once I get my solo status Smeargle, heh heh..

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To be honest, I'm not really sure. It depends on your tastes and whether you want to play it or not, you can go on youtube or serebii and see the gameplay videos of the first cities/routes and judge accordingly.
Get it. It's worth it. That's what I did. I went out and got the Blue Pokemon X and Y 3DS XL just for this game.

Also, I think since Gen 3, the catch rate always uses the same equation. It's modified slightly for Gen5 (B/W[2]) but I think Gen 6 follows Gen 5's equation. It's all based on mathematics, so no, it's not easier. When I tried catching the sleeping Snorlax, I used like 20 Great Balls.

I'll give out my friend code once I get my solo status Smeargle, heh heh..
I still have a long time to decide. I won't be making my final decision till like December. I'm busy with school atm.

TheSyren

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whether you want to trade/battle or simply want to catch some pokemon on the Safari Zone here's where you can trade Friend Codes to do it, simply post your code and let people know you have added them so they can add you back

and to start it off, here's mine:

FC: 2680-9701-7781 Name: Yair

Not enough people in the thread? then you can join this group on fb if you'd like where everyone exchanges codes and answer any questions you may have every now and then.

Dont know how to find your friend code? here's how.

... not a lot of people. anyways

Friend Code: 2964-9699-3825
Name: Madara
Friend Safari Type: Dragon

Ebi..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
... not a lot of people. anyways

Friend Code: 2964-9699-3825
Name: Madara
Friend Safari Type: Dragon

They're probably too busy playing but after getting to the safari they'll probably go looking for fcs just like I did.

edit: btw added you.

Ebi..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not sure, but I think to be able to see the 3rd one, your friend has to be online at the same time, bwt I'll add you after I charge my DS

Gatsndshanks

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not sure, but I think to be able to see the 3rd one, your friend has to be online at the same time, bwt I'll add you after I charge my DS
That and to have beaten the E4. Though he already has :p I tried getting his third pokemon and as soon as I was in his safari, he logged off XD