Pokemon World: A Free Browser Pokemon Adventure

Joined
Oct 9, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hey everyone! I'm the creator of Pokemon World, and I'd love to share the game with fellow Pokemon and anime fans.
Pick your first partner, step into a colorful world, and start building a team that feels like yours. Pokemon World is a fan-made, free-to-play browser MMO: no download is needed, and you can begin as a guest before creating an account to save your progress.
What can you do?
  • Explore Pokemon regions and search for wild encounters.
  • Catch, train, and evolve your team.
  • Take on gym battles and challenge other trainers in PvP.
  • Hatch eggs, hunt for shinies, and work on your collection.
  • Trade with other players, join clans, and meet the community.
I've included real screenshots from the game below: choosing a first partner and exploring Pallet Town.
Explore Pallet Town
You must be registered for see images

Choose your first partner
You must be registered for see images

Play here:
New-player guides:
I'd love to hear what you think of the first few minutes. Which partner would you choose, and what would make the adventure more fun for you?
Free to start; optional purchases are available. Pokemon World is an independent fan project and is not affiliated with Nintendo, Game Freak, or The Pokemon Company.
 
Top