Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So the episode came out and well the result is
Ash lost again.
Yes, that's right. He lost again.Bad decision to be honest. A lot of people won't be happy after this. lol

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm sensing an Ash vs Alain round 4 coming up soon for no stakes, because Main Characters rarely lose the same fight 3 times in a row without winning in the end.

Then again, this is Ash we're talking about, He might just lose 4 times in a row.

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He is never going to win though.. That's the reason the show can keep going.
I am sure doing this for the 6th time was a stupid move though.
Barely anyone would be happy and pretty sure a lot of people are going to give up on the show now.
Who would have thought...we need a change.
Probably won't be.
His companions will leave for some BS reasons.
He will leave his team at Oak's.

The chances of this not happening is as good as Ash visiting his Pidgeot again.
I'm sensing an Ash vs Alain round 4 coming up soon for no stakes, because Main Characters rarely lose the same fight 3 times in a row without winning in the end.

Then again, this is Ash we're talking about, He might just lose 4 times in a row.
I don't wanna see him fight Alain again.
His charizard is overpowered.
This is bullshit tbh.
His Charizard has taken damage from Pikachu already and how come Ash-Greninja lost?
It's probably ash's best pokemon.
This was a stupid move imo just to keep the same basic path of the show going on.

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People watch pokemon? Lol its has trillion plotholes and asspulls they can't be counted loool
I don't think anyone watches Pokémon for its story depth. Lol

But I have given up on the anime a long time back, I watched again because people hyped that Ash will finally win the league but they disappointed us anyway

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am glad Alan won. I really like Charizard. I can't fathom a new Pokemon beating him. Plus Alan was a better hero in my opinion.

If I ever want to see Ash win a league than its with his old Pokemon he started out with. I want his Charizard to headline things again like he used to.

His Charizard in my opinion is still his strongest Pokemon. Had he faced Alan I am sure it would have put up a better challenge.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am glad Alan won. I really like Charizard. I can't fathom a new Pokemon beating him. Plus Alan was a better hero in my opinion.

If I ever want to see Ash win a league than its with his old Pokemon he started out with. I want his Charizard to headline things again like he used to.

His Charizard in my opinion is still his strongest Pokemon. Had he faced Alan I am sure it would have put up a better challenge.
Well, they'd allready done the Charizard vs Charizard earlier in this tournament, they couldn't show Alain's charizard beating up a Mega Charizard Y, then losing to a normal one.

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
F*CKIN BULLSH*T, that's what that was.

He had type advantage.

He had evolution that went beyond Mega.

HE had the PERFECT team

He had the PERFECT setup.

Not the mention the GODDAMN ATTACK THAT WAS STRAIGHT OUT OF THE FINALE OF A SHONEN.

I am just so God Damn Salty at the Pokemon anime right now. When I saw Ash in the finals I decided that maybe, just maybe, I should give it another try. And I did.

What a waste of f*cking time.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
F*CKIN BULLSH*T, that's what that was.

He had type advantage.

He had evolution that went beyond Mega.

HE had the PERFECT team

He had the PERFECT setup.

Not the mention the GODDAMN ATTACK THAT WAS STRAIGHT OUT OF THE FINALE OF A SHONEN.

I am just so God Damn Salty at the Pokemon anime right now. When I saw Ash in the finals I decided that maybe, just maybe, I should give it another try. And I did.

What a waste of f*cking time.
Unfortunately, he made the horrible mistake of being Ash Ketchum, and thus is doomed to never win.