Akumetsu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Quite a nice one, I know how hard verticals are :p
  • I like how you created the depth, but if I may give one small advice, you should have blurred the legs a bit like you did with the hair.
  • On the other hand, you shouldn't have blurred the hair. I understand it from a blending point of view, but regions around the head shouldn't be blurred at all. If you want to add some blending the best thing to do is to use the soft eraser.
  • The text should have been placed a bit higher, her tits ain't the focal point, right? :p
  • You should have played a bit more with the adjustments, I like the current color scheme, but the difference between the leaves of her clothing and those which are part of the BG are a bit too much, although you got super close.
  • Never ever those kind of borders again for a vertical signature >.<
Anyway this was one is really well made, awesome work.

Migster257

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe his focal is boobs LOL @_@
That was the first thing that caught my eyes lol

Anyway, are you trying to pull a Titania? I'm quite sure he made a tag like this not too long ago.

CnC:
Everything that Akumetsu said lol.
Also, might as well blur everything, but the breasts.
Last thing, that border; burn it.

Last edited:

Prithik

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Quite a nice one, I know how hard verticals are :p
  • I like how you created the depth, but if I may give one small advice, you should have blurred the legs a bit like you did with the hair.
  • On the other hand, you shouldn't have blurred the hair. I understand it from a blending point of view, but regions around the head shouldn't be blurred at all. If you want to add some blending the best thing to do is to use the soft eraser.
  • The text should have been placed a bit higher, her tits ain't the focal point, right? :p
  • You should have played a bit more with the adjustments, I like the current color scheme, but the difference between the leaves of her clothing and those which are part of the BG are a bit too much, although you got super close.
  • Never ever those kind of borders again for a vertical signature >.<
Anyway this was one is really well made, awesome work.
Thanks for the CnC
It was my first time, so I didn't know what type of borders to add >.<

Anyway, are you trying to pull a Titania? I'm quite sure he made a tag like this not too long ago.
Yeah, he made one, but I saw a tut on DA and decided to use that render for my first vertical tag XD

Akumetsu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for the CnC
It was my first time, so I didn't know what type of borders to add >.<

Yeah, he made one, but I saw a tut on DA and decided to use that render for my first vertical tag XD
Oh sh*t Titania was here, he even liked some posts, I wonder why he didn't posted some CnC >.>)

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You didn't got the joke?
I did. You = Titania

OT: Was it this tut you tried to follow?

If you want i can link you a good tut about how to create a more realistic light source, which looks better and also helps you to blend everything more.

Last edited:

Prithik

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I did. You = Titania

OT: Was it this tut you tried to follow?

If you want i can link you a good tut about how to create a more realistic light source, which looks better and also helps you to blend everything better.
Yeah,but I was not following it,I just got the idea

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah,but I was not following it,I just got the idea
That is good. Learning from tutorials are important, but if you got the basics, stop it and try to find your own style.
Here is the tut. This helped me alot when i started with gfx and this dude's tuts are one of the best.

Azu

Elite
Kin
279💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like:
*The butterflies <3
*The render
*The idea