Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When Boruto transforms he gains Momoshiki's right eye. He is said to have a Jougan but that seems to be Ishiki's dojutsu. What if Boruto gets Ishiki's karma seal also? If Sasuke actually kills Momoshiki and Boruto survives somehow Ishiki can imprint him and Kawaki with a karma seal.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jougan is an anime only plot hole Dojutsu that he loses hence the scar on his right eye that is deeper than Kakashi's, the Momoshiki transformation replaces Boruto's original eye with Momoshiki's.

Idk if the anime is gonna stick with this plot hole by having Boruto use it through Momoshiki's eye or they're gonna retcon the first episode.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jougan is an anime only plot hole Dojutsu that he loses hence the scar on his right eye that is deeper than Kakashi's, the Momoshiki transformation replaces Boruto's original eye with Momoshiki's.

Idk if the anime is gonna stick with this plot hole by having Boruto use it through Momoshiki's eye or they're gonna retcon the first episode.
Now that Ishiki appears to have one I think it will be in the manga. Once Sasuke gets a look at it im sure we should have
more information.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looks like an MS to me.
If it is that would confirm that Otsutsuki MS behave way different from Uchiha. Because Hagoromo's MS was unorthodox according to what we know. I think he would have spilled the beans already if we're a sharingan. I'm thinking it's a byakugan based kkg. He said that his eye has access to a dimension where time doesn't pass. When Boruto met with Momoshiki after the fight time froze for everyone except those two. I think those abilities are linked. Momo was also surprised that Boruto could sense him. Its possible they were both in that timeless dimension during that encounter. Another interesting thing is that Ishiki specified a difference between Momoshiki's karma and power in the last chapter. It makes me wonder if "karma" is something an Otsutsuki builds up over time sorta like byakugo. But instead of chakra they store a holographic impression of themselves in another dimension. This also makes me wonder how much of their "power" is manifest in the physical dimension and how much is stored in the karma dimension. That could be why Ishiki asked himself how much of Momoshiki's karma and power
can he use?
How come Momoshiki was deceased but he was still able to meet with Boruto and pass a karma seal on to him? Hagoromo did the same thing to Naruto and Sasuke. Hmmm the plot thickens. Imma let that marinate for lil bit. But you may be right about Ishiki's dojutsu. It could be a sharingan based evolution.