plot hole or not?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was thinking that minato said he sealed half kyubbi inside him before he died. So as in manga it is said that chakra return from jinchuriki after he is dead. But why it is not happened in case of minato . We may say that other half was inside naruto and he is alive that is why half kurama gone with minato. But what was going to happen to chakra that minato taken with him if he is not returned as edo tensei. So i can say one thing that what if minato sealed fraction of kyubbi inside naruto and all other chakra inside himself and he never returned to living world. Is this a plot hole?

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,456💸
Kumi
483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was thinking that minato said he sealed half kyubbi inside him before he died. So as in manga it is said that chakra return from jinchuriki after he is dead. But why it is not happened in case of minato . We may say that other half was inside naruto and he is alive that is why half kurama gone with minato. But what was going to happen to chakra that minato taken with him if he is not returned as edo tensei. So i can say one thing that what if minato sealed fraction of kyubbi inside naruto and all other chakra inside himself and he never returned to living world. Is this a plot hole?
Minato didn't just die- he was sealed and took the other half of Kyuubi with him. His life was the price to seal half of the Kurama. That's how his sealing jutsu works.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So it is possible that naruto has small chakra of every bijuu and if someone sealed 10 tails inside himself and now he is dead . What happens to that chakra. It has to return to living after jubbi jin died. But it not happened in case of minato. So there is a way to permanently seal bijuu in dead realm and destroy dna of jubbijin so that he never edo ten

cooldudes

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude see, being dead and being sealed off has different meanings ( though u probably understood this by others replies. Minato sealed the chakra along with him and it was said that he was sealed inside the death reaper ( lol i am not 100% sure ) also that he was in a continous eternal fight with the half of kyuubi. Guess he befriended it so as to use its chakra imo......................

irishboy9780

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was sealed. Thats why when minato died the nine tails wasn't revived.

Its not a plot hole anyways since minato was revived and gave the chakra to naruto. Minato is no longer a jinchuriki.

Pukkake Pokayo

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=19173843" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-19173843">minamoto said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> <b><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 12px">but still ..it don't make sense him to have kiyubi chakra in his form edo...or am i wrong?????????????</span></span></b> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>They were sealed together.</div>