Pleasure to be here.

SonofSet

Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2012
Messages
92
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hi, i'll be known as Kiro here on NB! Nice to be here and to meet all of you!!

I shall bring much humor and good stuff:ice:

Anycase, Konnichi Wa!!!!
 

Roby

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Jun 16, 2012
Messages
34,019
Reaction score
1,266
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
:hey: Why hello there friend, welcome to the base!! :D
 

SQY

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Jul 10, 2012
Messages
2,932
Reaction score
554
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to the Base!
 

EYES OF ITACHI

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
May 10, 2012
Messages
1,265
Reaction score
66
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
that's what we need on the base....welcome n enjoy your stay.....dont feed the trolls
 

Goldrinn

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
958
Reaction score
77
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Eh. You'll be known as SonofSet to me.
 

Lich

Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2012
Messages
403
Reaction score
18
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome and hope you have fun herexd
 

AP2k

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jun 25, 2012
Messages
5,089
Reaction score
523
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome! Feed nothing under the bridge
 

wridacule

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Joined
Jan 6, 2012
Messages
2,409
Reaction score
198
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

uzumaki antonia

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Joined
Nov 8, 2010
Messages
2,488
Reaction score
228
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
:hey: Welcome to narutobase. I hope you enjoy yourself.
 

Michael

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
10,476
Reaction score
1,146
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hello and welcome.
 

Saiyan Kammy

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
26,602
Reaction score
162
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to the illustrious NarutoBase.
 

Vex

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
12,551
Reaction score
519
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hello Kiro.....I'm sorry I just can't. I'm not calling you kiro I'm sorry lol but still welcome.
 

snake orochimaru

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Mar 23, 2010
Messages
1,859
Reaction score
209
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome to NB!!!

you must follow one simple rule: post a Tobi thread daily.

cheers!
 

RoguePatriot

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Joined
May 8, 2012
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
232
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to NB Kiro.
 

BlkMagk

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Jun 29, 2012
Messages
3,522
Reaction score
108
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hey, Welcome :D
 

SonofSet

Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2012
Messages
92
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I already feel at home!! Yes I shall ALWAYS post a tobi thread.

NO FEEDING THE TROLLS! thats always a must.

Did you know that in Japanese folklore Orochi was slain by Susanoo? I think I see a pattern in the Naruto franchise...

anyways. I shall be whatever I am, SonofSet, or Kiro. whatever floats your little tugboat comrades. until then, I shall be making random posts today.
 

Expulso

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
1,436
Reaction score
172
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Top