Kin
110💸
Kumi
5,050💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
This is an online petition

There was an event in my city where a young man(19 going on 20) was shoved into a train and killed by a group of pre-teens(12-14) all over an ipod the pettition is to have the three 14 year olds tried as adults because if your old enough to rob and kill a man whos just trying to get hom at the least you dont deserve to be free.
-Currently the DA office wants to give them 3 years in the Juvinile Detention Center and 27 years parole please sign to have them tried as adults these kinds of people cannot be allowed on our streets

Not sure if this is legal on NB but please i wish for the admins to sign to

THANK YOU TO ANYONE WHO SIGNS

Last edited:

LikeItMuch

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is an online petition

There was an event in my city where a young man(19 going on 20) was shoved into a train and killed by a group of pre-teens(12-14) all over an ipod the pettition is to have the three 14 year olds tried as adults because if your old enough to rob and kill a man whos just trying to get hom at the least you dont deserve to be free.
-Currently the DA office wants to give them 3 years in the Juvinile Detention Center and 27 years parole please sign to have them tried as adults these kinds of people cannot be allowed on our streets

Not sure if this is legal on NB but please i wish for the admins to sign to

Send them to Juvie to get their head beat in for a bit then straight off to jail for some special shower time :D

LikeItMuch

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I told my mate and he produced the argument that If the law says they get 3 years then they get three years why bend the law your supposed to enforce. I replied with the fact that society is developing and certain situations (such as this)happen that wouldn't normally expect and so things need to in the law need to be edited to serve the appropriate consequence or outcome. Yes they killed someone but they are young, dumbf*cks but young so they should imo get 10 maybe 20 longer and they probably won't be able to migrate back into society.