ShaneEyyy

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both songs are by Elvis Presley. PLEASE VOTE which song you like better. Both songs are rather short btw

1st song - Too Much

2nd song - I Feel So Bad

Guys you don't even have to listen to the full song even just 30 seconds of it is enough for you to decide which is better!

PLEASE PICK 1 OF THE SONGS

ShaneEyyy

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll answer your question if you answer mine:

Why do you care so much about these two songs? Why do you keep making this thread?
At first I didn't care much and I was just curious, but then I made the thread and no one answered so I made it again thinking no one saw it and yet still no answers so I was getting annoyed lol

ShaneEyyy

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I picked Feel So Bad. Why these two songs only though?
Because Too Much was released in the 50s when he was insanely popular and I believe it was not as strong as his other singles in the 50s such as Hound Dog and Jailjhouse Rock and I Feel So Bad was released in 61' when he got out of the army and was still very popular, also was weak compared to other singles at the time such as Are You Lonesome Tonight and Surrender. A lot of people say Elvis's music before the 60s was the best so I wanted to compare what I believe(and chart statistics show) were his 2 weakest singles of the 2 periods and compare which song was better to see if his music from the 60s can match his 50s material.

Hope that makes sense lol. Why did you choose I Feel So Bad?

Callypigia

Veteran
Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because Too Much was released in the 50s when he was insanely popular and I believe it was not as strong as his other singles in the 50s such as Hound Dog and Jailjhouse Rock and I Feel So Bad was released in 61' when he got out of the army and was still very popular, also was weak compared to other singles at the time such as Are You Lonesome Tonight and Surrender. A lot of people say Elvis's music before the 60s was the best so I wanted to compare what I believe(and chart statistics show) were his 2 weakest singles of the 2 periods and compare which song was better to see if his music from the 60s can match his 50s material.

Hope that makes sense lol. Why did you choose I Feel So Bad?
I prefer later Elvis. To be honest with you I didn't have strong feelings about either of those two songs. It's like the Beatles, people will argue that the earlier Beatles were better than their later, more psychedelic periods, but it's subjective and not important.

ShaneEyyy

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I prefer later Elvis. To be honest with you I didn't have strong feelings about either of those two songs. It's like the Beatles, people will argue that the earlier Beatles were better than their later, more psychedelic periods, but it's subjective and not important.
What kind of later Elvis are u referring to?