Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

No.
And I hate how Uchiha fanboys are already giving Sarada imaginary feats and are even thinking she'd unlock Mangekyo.[SUB]
You must be registered for see images
[/SUB]

Soloist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Make a new manga, call it Bolt, continue it like a part 3 of Naruto except that you will talk for Bolt this time. Seems legit actually. I wanna see Salada's Sharigan, wondering if she will get a Mangekyou.
Calling it now oros gonna train her before sasuke gets back they will form a bond and she will awaken the mangyekou when he dies

Soloist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's the point ?

Isn't the world in "peace" ?

Do you want the cycle of hatred to continue ?
The cycle of hatred was just the indra and asura thing the next villain doesn't have to be an incarnate of them hell he or she doesn't even need to be as powerful as pre juubi obito to take on these kids

hixa kuogame

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Technically, Salada has more potential than Bolt..
Sharingan
Techniques of her parents...

Bolt
non-jinchuriki
no byakugan identified...

Salada vs Bolt

AntonChigurh

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Technically, Salada has more potential than Bolt..
Sharingan
Techniques of her parents...

Bolt
non-jinchuriki
no byakugan identified...

Salada vs Bolt
People are really sleeping on Bolt.

He will have the large chakra reserves without all the chakra control issues of his daddy

Also its not confirmed that Sarada has sharingan.

If you want to give Sarada the sharingan then Bolt has FTG

CornyRainbow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just want a mini series, I don't want a part 3 unless he can go beyond the ninja world... like how DBZ did with the universe and how HxH did it.... Only then will I want one.

Restricted

Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well the new series is coming out in Spring, technically a spin off. But it's being done by Masashi (Finally Confirmed) I'd read a Boruto manga so fast he if he made one!

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
People are really sleeping on Bolt.

He will have the large chakra reserves without all the chakra control issues of his daddy

Also its not confirmed that Sarada has sharingan.

If you want to give Sarada the sharingan then Bolt has FTG
Wait what?! So if a character has a power that derives from his genes then another has a technique for which he must spend time to learn? !:vincent:

SkyGodHorus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, after some thinking time, I've come to the conclusion I may not read or watch the third series after all. I was mostly happy with the ending of the manga and the movie is going to follow pretty much the only remaining thing I want: The hyuugas, byakugan and Hamura, so it will probably be the final end for me. Maybe the uzumakis will be elaborated more in it as well. Everything else felt resolved for me, and I don't see any conflicts foreshadowed for the mini series so it would be too out of the blue for me. Besides, the film is going to be written by Kishimoto while the mini series from what I hear won't be. Even further, the thought of the kids being the mains will probably just give the feeling of DBZ's second generation of Gohan and Trunks being copied lols, not to mention the vibe of the series being milked for all its worth.

Last edited:

Meowazziel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why would you want Sarada to have MS?
She doesnt have a sibling and if she had, than she would require his/her eyes to not go blind.
Unless having an EMS father somehow tackles the blindness or through some other method.

Bolt might have some sort of new Byakugan, even though his normal eyes are not white.
He has two whiskers on each cheek, so he might have some jinchuriki chakra.
FTG is a possiblity too.