Please help me understand Kekkei genkai better!

crestedcrown

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sumimasen, I am currently confused abt kekkei genkia amd hidden jutsu especially when i got to know Sharingan, MS, EMS and Rinnegan are jekkei genkai......Arigato

zombiejesus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
a kg is a special "thing" only you or your clan can get like sharingan is uchihas ..byaugan is hyuga and they dint have t be eyes sino with his bugs. hope that helped

SQY

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
a kg is a special "thing" only you or your clan can get like sharingan is uchihas ..byaugan is hyuga and they dint have t be eyes sino with his bugs. hope that helped
Terrible explanation

OT: A kekkei Genkei is a bloodline limit, meaning it is a special ability.
It is passed down from each member e.g in a family,
If you are in this family, you will get this Bloodline limit, and be a unique user.

Like for example, Haku's Ice style is a kekkei genkei because only he, and his clan members can get it, because its passed down by blood

Thats why the Uchiha have a sharingan, because it is passed down by blood from their Family.
The same goes for Byukugan users and such.

Last edited:
Reactions: zombiejesus

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@zombiejesus actually the explanation was good (the way you explain it to Naruto...lol)
But could have been better with the way you presented it

zombiejesus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Terrible explanation

If you are in this family, you will get this Bloodline limit, and be a unique user.

Like for example, Haku's Ice style is a kekkei genkei because only her, and her clan members can get it, because its passed down by blood

Thats why the Uchiha have a sharingan, because it is passed down by blood from their Family.
lol i tried i hve been messed up for two days i came in to work today still messed up and i wasnt reallly wrong but voulf havae done better i guess. but you did a good job so rep to you man

xlilyx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kekkei Genkai means Bloodline Limit, which are abilities passed down genetically in specific clans such as the Uchiha's Sharingan and Hyuga's Byukugan. Kimimaro and Haku also have Kekkei Genkai, Shikotsumyaku from the Kaguya clan and Ice Release from the Yuki clan. There are many other characters with Kekkei Genkai as well such as Mei Terumi's Lava and Boil Release and Kurotsuchi's Lava and Rock Release.

^ Here is a link for more information on Kekkei Genkai.
I hope this was helpful. ^^ Sorry it wasn't a very good explanation. :shy:

EDIT: Ignore mine please, Skarm-kun did a much better job. Gomenasai, I posted my message before refreshing. >.<

-The Agent-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Terrible explanation

Like for example, Haku's Ice style is a kekkei genkei because only her, and her clan members can get it, because its passed down by blood

Great explanation but Haku is a boy.xd

Titania Erza

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And hidden jutsus are passed down in the family as well, but not genetically like a kekkei genkai. It's a family secret and everyone can use it if they know the secret behind the jutsu.

RGen4Tn

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Terrible explanation

This is my answer. ^.^

iSpeak

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are 2 types of KKG's. One is made by combining 2 elements together (which aren't necessarily restricted to bloodline) such as magnet release, lava release etc. Basically the ones that have "release" at the end of it. It is a KKG because you need to be born with the ability to combine them.
Then there are KKG's which are Bloodline only (such as Sharingan, Byakugan, Shikotsumyaku etc). You don't mix elements for those.

Last edited:

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There are 2 types of KKG's. One is made by combining 2 elements together (which aren't necessarily restricted to bloodline) such as magnet release, lava release etc. Basically the ones that have "release" at the end of it. It is a KKG because you need to be born with the ability to combine them.
Then there are KKG's which are Bloodline only (such as Sharingan, Byakugan, Shikotsumyaku etc). You don't mix elements for those.
This^
N also the KGs that are formed by mixing elements are not passed down from generation to generation

נıм

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Terrible explanation

****ing shit, Haku is a guy, A GUY !!!!

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This^
N also the KGs that are formed by mixing elements are not passed down in the family....you have to learn that