Please help me i need guidance on anime.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have watched one piece, naruto, naruto shippuden, dragon ball, dragonballz, shiki, bleach, fairy tail, attack on titan, hunter x hunter, magi, watamote, code geass and katekyo hitman reborn. I Really enjoyed these animes can anyone recommend animes similar to these. My favourite anime at the moment is one piece followed by hunter x hunter and then followed by magi and naruto.

Anonn

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Strike the blood
Copellion
Omamori Himari
Witchblade
Sekirei
aika R-16 Virgin mission
Quaser no Quincy
Tower of god (manga only soz)
Freezing / Freezing Vibration
Copellion

uchiha hovis

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
code:breaker
fairytail
beezlebub
sword art online
attack on titan
bastard! (yes its real)
Pandora hearts
gurren lagan
monster hunter orage (its manga so enjoy the read)
clannad
evangelon
pokemon: the origin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Samurai Champloo
Sword Art Online

^ serious Animes

and if you like One Piece, maybe you should check out other cartoons like Scooby-Doo and Inspector Gadget... perhaps Pokémon could be something for you :D
Samurai champloo sounds interesting.
How can u compare stuff like pokemon and scooby doo to one piece. And I don't think scooby doo or pokemon would appeal to me at my age.

chintu234

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
log horizon
legend of korra
sword art online
death note
full metal alchemist: brotherhood

btw can ny1 also give me suggestions for animes but with lots epic fights like in FMA:B or theme like sao or log horizon and good plot with good animations?????

November

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I tried hellsing ultimate but didn't like it for some reason, I got up to the part where they were saying stuff about Nazis and I stopped watching.
then try Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann !!!

- cool, bada$$, characters
- amazing fight scenes
- comedy
- good plot twist

But there is no logic in this anime because all characters surpass the impossible and kick reason to the curb.

Reactions: xcoyote

Everztar

Veteran
Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Samurai champloo sounds interesting.
How can u compare stuff like pokemon and scooby doo to one piece. And I don't think scooby doo or pokemon would appeal to me at my age.
Samurai Champloo is a very good Anime... believe it! =)

and that 2nd part was mostly just a joke! i find One Piece a little bit child-like... i quit watching it the moment someone picked his nose and flickered his booger to destroy buildings and such... i was like "okay, that's it..." i don't like people throwing their bugger... and definitely not when they're almost killing people by doing it :D almost as if there was a 3 year old made up that character :p

Chakra Wizard

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you thought Champloo sounded interesting, you need to check out its predecessor Cowboy Bebop, too (it's by the same guy, not a real sequel). Both are somewhat episodic, but they do actually follow a linear plot most of the time.

Steins;Gate is a good one if you enjoy sci-fi and plenty of humor. If you try it, though, try to keep going until the 12th episode. I didn't, but most people say they don't really enjoy the first half that much. It's my favorite anime, though, so I highly recommend it.

Eden of the East is pretty short and is sure to grab your attention right away with its first episode (*wink* lol), but you'll have to watch the two films to reach the ending.

Since you said no to FMA and Yu Yu Hakusho, the only other one I can recommend that's similar to your list is Rurouni Kenshin. It's pretty good, and watch its OVA Trust and Betrayal, too.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Samurai Champloo is a very good Anime... believe it! =)

and that 2nd part was mostly just a joke! i find One Piece a little bit child-like... i quit watching it the moment someone picked his nose and flickered his booger to destroy buildings and such... i was like "okay, that's it..." i don't like people throwing their bugger... and definitely not when they're almost killing people by doing it :D almost as if there was a 3 year old made up that character :p
I realized you were making fun of the series, but seriously one piece gets way better later on and way more serious. I didn't like the part you were talking about aswell, and I stopped at episode 100 for a year then came back and just fell in LOVE with it!!!!