Please help guys!

9TailedKyuubi

Member
271 posts 19 reactions
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
271
Reaction score
19
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So I just ordered WWE Summerslam (SD) on Comcast and its skipping. I don't think its supposed to do this, please help guys.. :)
 

-Shiro-

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,391 posts 477 reactions
Joined
Sep 3, 2012
Messages
6,391
Reaction score
477
Status
Offline
Activity Streak


try this
 

FallingLeaf

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,075 posts 16 reactions
Joined
Aug 26, 2011
Messages
1,075
Reaction score
16
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
People still watch WWF? *WWE

OT: Im not sure sorry
 

Anna Banana

Banned
158 posts 15 reactions
Joined
Jun 17, 2013
Messages
158
Reaction score
15
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
1800-COMCAST...you're welcome.
 

H a n

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,479 posts 95 reactions
Joined
Mar 7, 2013
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
95
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Psh.. I don't buy stuff from tv. 8D
 
Top