Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Godot entered the training grounds at a leisurely pace. Usually his classy suit and steaming coffee mug were out of place for fighting, but for teaching it was perfectly normal. He grinned, looking at the new student through a red visor.

Sorry i'm late. It's a special occasion, so i was busy brewing a special blend just for today. My partner should be arriving soon. He's probably busy. You know, godly duties and such.

On cue, a giant chameleon drops its invisibility and six orange-haired people step out of its mouth. Godot leans on one of several training dummies scattered about, amused by their appearance.

Ha..! What were you hiding for, Pein? You don't want to upset your students.

Pein, Deva path in particular, glares at the new student skeptically.

It's nothing to concern yourself with, Godot. I exercise caution when dealing with people who may hold a grudge for the things i've done in my past.
Oh? Well you guys can work that out later. Right now... he points his mug at Kakashi. ...why don't you tell us what you know about fire release to get us started? We're listening.

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Godot entered the training grounds at a leisurely pace. Usually his classy suit and steaming coffee mug were out of place for fighting, but for teaching it was perfectly normal. He grinned, looking at the new student through a red visor.

Sorry i'm late. It's a special occasion, so i was busy brewing a special blend just for today. My partner should be arriving soon. He's probably busy. You know, godly duties and such.

On cue, a giant chameleon drops its invisibility and six orange-haired people step out of its mouth. Godot leans on one of several training dummies scattered about, amused by their appearance.

Ha..! What were you hiding for, Pein? You don't want to upset your students.

Pein, Deva path in particular, glares at the new student skeptically.

It's nothing to concern yourself with, Godot. I exercise caution when dealing with people who may hold a grudge for the things i've done in my past.
Oh? Well you guys can work that out later. Right now... he points his mug at Kakashi. ...why don't you tell us what you know about fire release to get us started? We're listening.
As soon as kakashi sees pain he thinks to himself "what kind of eye is that man having is it like the uchiha eye? no it looks to different" Kakashi steps forward and thinks about the stuff he learned about fire release in the academy and from his father.Then kakashi takes a deep breath and starts explaing what Fire release is to Pein Sensei and Godot Sensei.

"Fire Release is one of the basic elemental nature transformations. It is performed by moulding superheated chakra inside the stomach before releasing it via the lungs and mouth. There are also variants to this in the form of some mediums such as the use of gun powder, ash, explosive tags and chakra flow into a weapon.Also Fire release has mid to long-ranged offensive techniques that cause combustive and explosive damage.It is often affialted with Tiger Hand seal. The chakra nature is common among shinobi's of Konahagakure notably within Sarutobi and Uchiha Clan. Fire is strong against wind because the air feeds the flames but weak against water because it cools and smothers them.Additionally, it can be used with Wind Release to increase the strength of a fire technique and even overcome the superior element of water. It is neutral against Lightning and Earth.Fire-natured chakra is a component of the following kekkei genkai: Boil Release, Lava Release and Scorch Release. Meanwhile being a component of kekkei tōta: Dust Release.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Pein scoffed after hearing the typical response. Leave it to humans to seek the path of least resistance.

That's quite the memory you have. he stated plainly before turning to Godot. Shall we put it to work?
Godot grinned, setting his coffee down. You read my mind. The best lessons are learned through experience after all. He weaved a handseal, Tiger, and the ground before him ignited into flame. Stay right there, amigo.

After the warning his flame split apart into two jets racing across the ground past either side of his student. The jets encircled him, leaving a trail of flames that grew taller and flickered intensely around him, not close enough to burn him but enough to thoroughly feel its emanating heat.

Relax. You're going to be learning how to mold Katon chakra now. Try to feel the essence of fire. Imagine it in your mind and mimic it with your chakra.

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pein scoffed after hearing the typical response. Leave it to humans to seek the path of least resistance.

That's quite the memory you have. he stated plainly before turning to Godot. Shall we put it to work?
Godot grinned, setting his coffee down. You read my mind. The best lessons are learned through experience after all. He weaved a handseal, Tiger, and the ground before him ignited into flame. Stay right there, amigo.

After the warning his flame split apart into two jets racing across the ground past either side of his student. The jets encircled him, leaving a trail of flames that grew taller and flickered intensely around him, not close enough to burn him but enough to thoroughly feel its emanating heat.

Relax. You're going to be learning how to mold Katon chakra now. Try to feel the essence of fire. Imagine it in your mind and mimic it with your chakra.
Kakashi hears everthing his both sensei said and concentrates his chakara. He then imagine a fire in his head like a campfire one and decides to spit it like a small fire ball coming from his mouth but it endsup in failure which results only salaiva coming out. Kakashi doesnt giveup. Kakashi then takes a deep breath and concentrates his chakra and tries to molve it into a fire which he saw the other day a house was burning in. This time he slightly succeeds by almost giving out the fire chakra. This goes on for a while and Kakashi couldnt figure out what was wrong.
This is tougher than usual things

Kakashi takes a break for 60 sec, and tries to understand what he was doing wrong he decides to reboot his training and this time he he build up his chakra and focuses his chakra on the chest then forces it up for a throw causing a little small fireball to come out of his mouth.

Umm sensei is this what you meant?