Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Spinning Drill Arts is a style in which the user utilises large metallic drills with the combination of the wind element.

The drills themselves are made of a titanium aswell as other supporting metals making it incredibly sturdy yet the mechanism allows for easy maneuverability.

The drills for convenience can be made smaller and be worn on a necklace so that they can be drawn at any moment

Wind can only be utilised whiles using the hilt and cannot be used with drill fist style in which the drills are used as gauntlets

hopefully this should be ok i stated the important features of the style let me know if i missed anything

Yasopp

Elite
Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
CFS for Reference:
Resubmitting

( Boushi Shuuren Gigei ) - Spinning Drill Arts
Type: NinTaijutsu
Background:
During the development of the Shinobi World, a man named Kamina was widely known for his mining productions. With a single shovel, he was able to complete a job even 100 miners cannot do. Whilst traveling across the undiscovered world, Kamina encountered a clan with highly advanced technology, surpassing the equipments developed to these days. The clan had admired Kamina's exceptional talent with mining and decided to forge a mining tool much more effective than a shovel. After seeing his gift, Kamina was in awe, as the mining tool was able to penetrate through the ground easily. After departing from the village, Kamina saw a much more powerful potential under this mining tool. Kamina announced his retirement of mining and soon started to create a fight style with the mining tool as the main foundation. In a few months, Kamina had created Spinning Drill Arts, and soon was rumored around the land.
Description on the Abilities and Inner Workings of the Style:
Spinning Drill Arts' main foundation is its use of two large drills made from Titanium and other supportive metals that allows both an easy maneuvering and a large hit upon an opponent. The weapon's appearance is very unique, sporting a large rotatable drill attached to a large hilt. The hilt is free spinning, which means that it allows the drill to spin while the hilt remains stationary. The drill itself sports a metallic cone-like structure, with sharp curved edges that swirls around it. It may look heavy, but when lifted, the drill is somewhat light, enough for an individual to move it accurately. The drill measures 3 feet in length, and 2.5 feet in width, with the hilt being 1.5 feet. Carrying the drills would be a pain in the ass, luckily for the practitioners, Kamina found a way to keep the drills without hindering them. The drills can be downsized with the use of chakra, and is worn like a necklace, allowing more freedom when performing other techniques.

The drill harbors very unique abilities, beneficial to the practitioners of the style. The hilt is removable, leaving a large cylinder space on the epicenter of the drill. The user is able to insert his hand upon the spaces and use it like a gauntlet. This feature is known the the drill fist. Example:

Last feature is the most convenient. Sadly this cannot be used on the Drill Fist, as it needs the hilt for it to work. Using the user's exceptional talent for fuuton, the hilt has multiple pores able to channel wind through them. An interior passage way connects the hilt from the drill. In the drill, the passage way exits on the very tip of the drill. The passage way consist of the same spiral pattern and when the wind pushes in to the pattern, it will cause the whole drill to spin, eventually turning into a swirling weapon of terror.

Although made from light, durable metal, the drill will be heavy, especially to young practitioners introduced to the style. With this matter, the practitioner will be limited on the moves he can accomplish.

Ranks:
Omega: First Rank, allows the practitioner to perform B-Rank/Below Moves of the style
Beta: Second Rank, allows the practitioner to perform A-Rank/Below Moves of the style and access to Drill Fist.
Alpha: Final Rank, allows the practitioner to perform all Moves and features of the style.

Example Techniques:

Pierce the Heavens!
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid (starts running in mid-range)
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 40
Description:
With a drill on both hand, the user will position his drills on each opposite side. By bending down, enough for the drills to touch the ground, The user will run to the opponent with their utmost speed. Whilst the user runs, the drills will roll violently on the ground, enough to create a small swirling vortex around the drill. Once the user comes close to the opponent, The user will thrust his drills upwards, aimed on the opponent's torso. Since the drills are spinning in the opposite direction, the drills can severely shred the opponent's abdomen and lift him a couple meters into the air.

Additional effects and Restrictions:
- Can only be taught by Dark Matter
- Must have completed both basic Taijutsu and Futon

-Dark Matter-, our loyal member, gave on the 22nd of November 2014 a request for a Patent on custom fighting style Boushi Shuuren Gigei | Spinning Drill Arts. I, Kāos of the Custom Fighting Style Bureau, by the power invested in me by Caliburn, after reading the submission, have decided that the submitted style satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving him rightfully earned patent on this style by the following;​

Boushi Shuuren Gigei | Spinning Drill Arts