[NEWS] pipole who blame quarentine for getting fat make no sense..

minamoto

Legendary
Kin
12,104💸
Kumi
2,080💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
i--------------->.

i hear lot of pipole say : " i gained lot of weight becuz of quarentine"..

what a bs excuze ...they say this as if quarentine is fatty food or something..but in truth quarentine is just a abstract concept..

1-if u dont wanna gain weight : work ur ass off and train......u can controll ur weight by doing this...it's not that hard... u can at least take 30 minutes and do some push ups..some ab exercices and some rope jumping..what is 30 minutes or 30 or 20 minutes for god of sake????...its nothing!!!.

2-or if u r so lazy to do some home workouts then try eat less and avoid eating fatty foods...and follow good healthy diet..

3-or if u can't do both of these things : i mean eat less and do home workout then stfu and stop complaining to others about gaining weight during quarentine..

Imperfection

Regular
Kin
3,594💸
Kumi
800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
well. I'm mostly joking when I say that since I really dont care much about my weight.

Tho I dont like working out in front of my fam, I like going to a gym to work out, and since those are all closed I'm kinda effed in that regard

Now I agree that I need to stop eating so much junk food tho, lol

Reactions: Yursix

minamoto

Legendary
Kin
12,104💸
Kumi
2,080💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
well. I'm mostly joking when I say that since I really dont care much about my weight.

Tho I dont like working out in front of my fam, I like going to a gym to work out, and since those are all closed I'm kinda effed in that regard

Now I agree that I need to stop eating so much junk food tho, lol
???????...dont know wut u r talkin about.....