Pierrot blog: Naruto Shippuden ends on episode 480? Opening changes and artwork.

11TailedBox

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The post starts with them saying the Jiraiya book arc is finished from episode 652 (They are counting the original Naruto anime (220 episodes)).

They then say Naruto Shippuden is in its final times with episode 670 (450).

They say something about the following 20 episodes and how you will be excited...Translation is off a bit.

They post artwork from the Jiraiya arc, then the Itachi arc with 4 year old Itachi.

They talk about how the OP will change next episode.

Though, since it cycled from Naruto to Sasuke to Sakura, I'm sure it will be Kakashi or Itachi.

So, why might they end it on episode 480? Because 220 (Original Naruto episodes) + 480 (Shippuden episodes) = 700.

They can end it in around 13 canon episodes if they do the usual 2 chapters per episode.

23 chapters remain.

Reactions: Angelic.

Vanto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd be disgusted if the Naruto vs Sasuke (or even Kaguya and co) isn't well animated. I mean, I understand that there could be problems with the drawing team and stuff, but they gotta give the ending a better animation than a random filler episode, right ?

RinneBlitz

Veteran
Kin
68💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd be disgusted if the Naruto vs Sasuke (or even Kaguya and co) isn't well animated. I mean, I understand that there could be problems with the drawing team and stuff, but they gotta give the ending a better animation than a random filler episode, right ?
Well mate, some fillers are even better animated than some of the most important canon parts. I doubt it that there will be good animation, the whole War Arc has been animated really bad, Shippuden was never as good as Part 1 to begin with, but after the Kage Summit arc Pierrot totally screwed up... And they keep doing it. ^^

Reactions: Angelic.

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well mate, some fillers are even better animated than some of the most important canon parts. I doubt it that there will be good animation, the whole War Arc has been animated really bad, Shippuden was never as good as Part 1 to begin with, but after the Kage Summit arc Pierrot totally screwed up... And they keep doing it. ^^

Shippuden had many great fights. Even war arc had great moments.

I too hope VotE2 gets good animation but dont think Kaguya will get special treatment (and I dont care really).