Pick a character, any character

71 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
71
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Sakura, don't do s**t. And after that, Shikamaru, even he does more then her.
 

hatake axel

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
828 posts 52 reactions
Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Messages
828
Reaction score
52
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hiruzen Sarutobi:

I would be respected and known worldwide as thr God Of Shinobi,
I would go trough a war & the Uchiha massacre, but I wouldn't
lose people who are close to me. Asuma onr of the closest persons
to me would be alive.

I would be smoking pipe & chilling all day.

The best part. I would die really, really old with
no regrets on my life, other than knowing I failed with Orochimaru.
Pretty cool life if you ask me.
 

Omnipotent

Banned
Elite
5,154 posts 392 reactions
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
5,154
Reaction score
392
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Tobirama.

If I knew how I'd die (Kinkaku & Ginkaku along with many others), I'd convince Hashirama and Mito into making me into a jinchuuriki (Hashirama had multiple biju under his control during his time as Shodai Hokage), preferably of the Seven-Tails (we don't know which biju Hashirama had).

If I became the jinchuuriki of the Seven-Tails, I'd fly around trolling. Maybe get myself some Uzumaki DNA to live even longer.

Hiruzen Sarutobi:

I would be respected and known worldwide as thr God Of Shinobi,
I would go trough a war & the Uchiha massacre, but I wouldn't
lose people who are close to me. Asuma onr of the closest persons
to me would be alive.

I would be smoking pipe & chilling all day.

The best part. I would die really, really old with
no regrets on my life, other than knowing I failed with Orochimaru.
Pretty cool life if you ask me.

Obito killed Hiruzen's wife...
 

hatake axel

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
828 posts 52 reactions
Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Messages
828
Reaction score
52
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Obito killed Hiruzen's wife...

Bha my wife?
I probably got more girls later on. Im the God Of Shinobi,
the one who smokes pipe all the time. Im a Pimp.
 

Kages

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,549 posts 877 reactions
Joined
Nov 23, 2012
Messages
16,549
Reaction score
877
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hiruzen. Getting to be Hokage at that young of an age is awesome!
 

SasukeCurse

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
797 posts 45 reactions
Joined
Nov 20, 2012
Messages
797
Reaction score
45
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Sasuke by far
 

Aenigma

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,386 posts 283 reactions
Joined
Mar 23, 2011
Messages
2,386
Reaction score
283
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Are you sure??? Madara is proabably a 100+ year old virgin lol

Pffshh I highly doubt that.

Anyway, on topic I think I would pick Shikamaru. Yeah, so he's not one of the really powerful characters but I like him enough and I feel I could go through those situations because he and I are pretty similar anyway.
 

fayeon

Banned
Veteran
3,929 posts 364 reactions
Joined
Dec 12, 2012
Messages
3,929
Reaction score
364
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Sasuke doesn't deserve a goddess like Sakura U_U

OP: Madara of course


I agree with you on that he doesnt deserve her but i desagree on goddes lol i am very religious person only one god other than that yeah sakura is amazing
 

Twin Steps

Banned
Veteran
4,789 posts 674 reactions
Joined
Dec 26, 2012
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
674
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The sage o' 6 paths.
 

Vanderfee

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,440 posts 104 reactions
Joined
Nov 19, 2012
Messages
2,440
Reaction score
104
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
My choice will always be Kankuro. He's my all-time favorite Naruto character.
I guess I have to deal with the near death experience with poison.

Though, it's a coincidence that I used to have appendicitis lol.
 

TheGeorge

Member
160 posts 9 reactions
Joined
Sep 1, 2012
Messages
160
Reaction score
9
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Top