Pick a character, any character

TheGeorge

Member
160 posts 9 reactions
Joined
Sep 1, 2012
Messages
160
Reaction score
9
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Minato

I'd use my knowledge of what happens to save Obito. If he still ended up "dieing" and becoming Tobi, I would just snap Kakashi's neck before he could accidentally get me killed.

You'd have to live their exact lives though.
 

ChocolateBear

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,010 posts 83 reactions
Joined
Dec 15, 2011
Messages
1,010
Reaction score
83
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Minato

Reason: Flee on sight
 

BenjerminGaye

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
19,423 posts 823 reactions
Joined
Nov 1, 2012
Messages
19,423
Reaction score
823
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Rock lee!! yeah sure i get my arm nd leg crushed but after surgery im still hella brolic
 

Nejibabe92

Member
161 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Nov 30, 2012
Messages
161
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Kushinaaa :T_T:
Man she was soo lucky to have a guy like minato :shy:
Though she went through a lot...in the end..but still she lead a happy life otherwise xd

Agreed

I just read over their death again and manif I was in tears the first time, you would never know because this time...

anyway she was strong, gave her life for the village and her son, and best of all she had a kick A$$ sexy husband!!
 

fayeon

Banned
Veteran
3,929 posts 364 reactions
Joined
Dec 12, 2012
Messages
3,929
Reaction score
364
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I would be sasuke. all the girls wiuld go apeshit because of me :) and sakura would bexome my wife and whenever it becomes boring ill have aa threesome with sakura and ino lol xD

this.
 

FleeOnSight

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,977 posts 307 reactions
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
2,977
Reaction score
307
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Minato all day. And btw op picking hashirama means that you were killed by a fodder ninja lol xd
 

IIB7252

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,494 posts 209 reactions
Joined
Feb 15, 2012
Messages
1,494
Reaction score
209
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Lana Del Taka

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,916 posts 680 reactions
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
8,916
Reaction score
680
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'd be Nekomata:D
 

kibainuzuka

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,775 posts 136 reactions
Joined
Oct 30, 2012
Messages
1,775
Reaction score
136
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
hidan,immortal!
 

garas56

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,706 posts 77 reactions
Joined
Aug 4, 2012
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
77
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Kakashi Hatake I wuld Live for my Country all my Life no Mater what i wuld kill even family and friends for my country....
 

UchihaHood

Member
165 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Dec 12, 2012
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Madara.. id go thru all of his life storyy to have such aa name & Title 4 myselff
 

Fanta

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,084 posts 423 reactions
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Messages
7,084
Reaction score
423
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
sasuke i will try to revive my family (its naruto universe everything happen) better than doing revenge wont bring them back

and i will have sakura god he is so lucky having her

Sasuke doesn't deserve a goddess like Sakura U_U

OP: Madara of course
 

Salad

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,810 posts 459 reactions
Joined
Dec 12, 2012
Messages
5,810
Reaction score
459
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If you could be any character from Naruto who would you be.

However who ever you choose you'd have to go through the same scenarios that they were put through.

For example if I chose Sasuke i'd have to go through the clan massacre and get tsukuyomi'd by Itachi.

I would choose Hashirama since he never really had too much close deaths in his life... I think. Also because he was freaking OP.

So who would you choose?

Nagato or TenTen
 

Klad

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
26,125 posts 1,524 reactions
Joined
Jul 13, 2012
Messages
26,125
Reaction score
1,524
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Uzumaki Naruto ♥
 

RikudoKami

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,960 posts 96 reactions
Joined
Jul 29, 2012
Messages
1,960
Reaction score
96
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nagato, I'd just be mindful of the ground knowing Hanzo is an explosives specialist.
 

binderr

Member
468 posts 23 reactions
Joined
Dec 3, 2012
Messages
468
Reaction score
23
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If you could be any character from Naruto who would you be.

However who ever you choose you'd have to go through the same scenarios that they were put through.

For example if I chose Sasuke i'd have to go through the clan massacre and get tsukuyomi'd by Itachi.

I would choose Hashirama since he never really had too much close deaths in his life... I think. Also because he was freaking OP.

So who would you choose?

he fought to the death against madara many times, he was attempted assasinated by kakuzu..
 
Top