Eos

Kin
71💸
Kumi
4,624💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't have a camera or anything but I'll take a shot of something with my phone if I think it's pretty :D

Dove was using a hanging nest we bought ^-^ Let me get close enough for this.
You must be registered for see images

Pool in my backyard. Had just put the adirondack chair that I built outside and the light was hitting really nice.

Pan of a double rainbow outside of Walmart where I live. You can kind see the double by the light pole on the left. Was a lot more vivid in real life but a Galaxy J3 can only do so much

Reactions: YowYan and Vulpini

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
im in no way a photographer but i bought this for my ladies birthday today, we took pictures in my driveway this morning so she could pose with it on her insta. i think this one turned out dope though. really she needed a car of her own , shes been driving my Jalpa to the store and shit but when i met her, she was riding the bus saving for a car serving drinks at my neighbors country club. also was only $95k from this old dude who collects vintage cars. but for a old school it drives pretty smooth, everything looks brand new too, fam took really good care of it. but this picture is fly imo

You must be registered to see images