Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Voted.
Goodluck to all the participants.

I remembered Chiharu's first set of entries last year. It's perfect for this theme.
Always a step ahead:cool::p
I thought of submitting one of those but I really don't like this whole resubmitting same entries thing.

I wonder if the host would consider adding a rule about originality.

Scooby Doo

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How come your comments always make me question your reading abilities....

By originality I mean not allowing the same picture to be resubmitted on future contests.
My reading abilities are fine, thanks.

If you follow other contests- and seeing your awards, you are not unfamiliar with them-, you can see that it's allowed to submit entries that didn't get top 3 earlier. I don't see why it should be different in this contest.

Entries are usually judged based on originality (along with creativity, etc.), which doesn't mean that you can't resubmit an entry that's never been placed so the way you put it, didn't really make sense. The word you were looking for is resubmitting. Instead of bashing me, learn to express yourself.

Anyway I have no interest in another pointless debate. You explained what you meant, fine. I don't think that rule should be added.

Last edited:

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Please do not resort to bashing other members or to engage in heated arguments that eventually will lead nowhere. Your opinion should be voiced by your vote. Nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.