NaNaNaaaaa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was wondering if anyone else here has a pet peev that others think is funny or silly. Like I can't bare people leaving their neopets to suffer, lots of them are active on site and yet their pets are in tears because of lake of attention or hunger. I wont even trade or friend these people and anyone who turns like it I delete from my friends list. Now Neopets can't feel anything so people think its stupid, I think it shows a lack of kindness and responsibility.

So, anyone else here have a peev everyone else thinks is dumb?

ChicagoJhawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I always try to use a stall when I go to a public bathroom even if I only need to take a piss. If push comes to shove then sometimes I'll venture into a urinal but usually I stick to stalls

Wparker6804

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was wondering if anyone else here has a pet peev that others think is funny or silly. Like I can't bare people leaving their neopets to suffer, lots of them are active on site and yet their pets are in tears because of lake of attention or hunger. I wont even trade or friend these people and anyone who turns like it I delete from my friends list. Now Neopets can't feel anything so people think its stupid, I think it shows a lack of kindness and responsibility.

So, anyone else here have a peev everyone else thinks is dumb?
Inside-out hoodies

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have that problem too. Though, I can only share with close family like my mom or sisters.

I don't eat other people's food unless I'm really hungry and know for sure they clean.
@bold: same here. Nor do I drink from there glass. I actually litterally starve myself if I don't get a clean plate or glass.

Here's another one. I take an extra time to observe any plate or glass. To make sure if it is washed well or not. I put away any plate that has anything on it.

BlazeRelease

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have every single thing you all have posted.

Picky about clean dishes, will only share a cup/plate with one person, and I only use stalls.

BanGinji

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Extra sensitive women blowing things out of proportion.

Bigotry(across all venues including religion) and Racism.

The smell of ciggs and Mcdonalds

Falling asleep at night with the TV on.

GinkgoLeaf Girl

Regular
Kin
114💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When people leave a mess in public washrooms; leaving the tap running; the sound of hair and blow dryers; drivers who repeatedly honk in traffic jams; litterbugs; when pets are left inside a car on a very hot day (or when they are left outside when it is super hot or cold, without proper precautions). I am sure there are more, but this is all I can think of at the moment.