Plague went before him; Pestilence followed his steps.​

Basic Information | 基本情報

Name: Makai Aburame
Aliases: Pestilence | White Rider
Height: 185 cm
Weight: 59 kg
Blood-Type: O

Looks | 外見

Makai is a rather slim man, harboring a frame that puts him slightly above the average population in stature. Donning his usual simplistic attire of untarnished glasses, a suede black tuxedo jacket, with matching black slacks and dress shoes to match; the notion simplicity over complexity engulfing his presentation. Aside from attire, Makai Aburame is an average looking individual, with no real distinguishable traits one would classify as noteworthy; onyx eyes, a short length of hair, and pale skin.

Personality | 性格

Understanding Makai would be to understand insanity itself, a simplistic man, with simplistic motives, yet sporadic methods of employ bringing fruition to complexity itself. At a young age, he'd always been different, taking interest in the many forms of corruption; be it political, infectious, religious etc. his common favorite being that of disease, the spread of infection greatly influenced his way of thought, not only upon the world, but himself as well. He looked upon himself as the embodiment of disease, a walking pestilence as he often titled himself regarding the many insects feeding off of his life essence in trade for their utmost loyalty, and companionship.

Village Information |村情報

Land of Birth: Land of Fire
WSE Clan: -

Rank/Chakra Information | ランク/チ

Rank → S-Jounin
Chakra → 700
Health → 700

Techniques | テクニック

油女 Aburame Techniques
寄壊蟲 Parasitic Insects
風 Wind Release
土 Earth Release
水 Water Release
忍 Ninjutsu
幻 Genjutsu
剣 Kenjutsu

Background Information | 背景情報

Makai grew up within the Land of Fire, belonging to a small tribe of people he called kin. Each one of his brothers, and sisters harbored similar abilities from forming a symbiotic pact with the Kikaichuu, or other ancient insects. While at a young age, Makai remained naive to the outside world, remaining stagnant to his mundane life of village boy, harvesting crops, tending to his trivial studies, and other things he'd deem nonsense once he'd reached adulthood.

Upon the age of a man's prime, he'd sought to explore more of the world, leaving his people behind in efforts to seek what he longed for, pieces that would perhaps fill the ever growing void within his soul.

Other | その他

Battle Record | バトルレコード

Won; -.
Lost; -.

□ Approved □

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Uverdore9

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Drop all my bios previous to this one. No clue if I did it right with the new WSE rules, but correct me if I'm wrong yo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uverdore9

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So since you're going with the default S-jounin rank, you can have the following on your bio:

◆ Learn up to B-Rank Jutsu

◆ Learn up to 3 Basic Elements

◆ Learn up to 3 Basic Shinobi Skills

◆ Submit up to B-Rank Custom Jutsu of the learned skills

∗ Basic Elements & Shinobi Skills:

➺ Elements:
Katon - Suiton - Doton - Raiton - Fuuton

➺ Skills:
Basic Ninjutsu - Genjutsu - Taijutsu - Kenjutsu​

So mention the three elements and three skills you want on your bio. You'd also be restricted to the basic Aburame Bugs as you need to be S-class for any custom variants.

Also, if you have them, would be best to link your old bios so it's easier to have them dropped.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow you joined RP? But whats the fun in it? Seriously asking....
You can make your Itachi and Sakura fanfic finally come true. Express ya self.
So since you're going with the default S-jounin rank, you can have the following on your bio:

◆ Learn up to B-Rank Jutsu

◆ Learn up to 3 Basic Elements

◆ Learn up to 3 Basic Shinobi Skills

◆ Submit up to B-Rank Custom Jutsu of the learned skills

∗ Basic Elements & Shinobi Skills:

➺ Elements:
Katon - Suiton - Doton - Raiton - Fuuton

➺ Skills:
Basic Ninjutsu - Genjutsu - Taijutsu - Kenjutsu​

So mention the three elements and three skills you want on your bio. You'd also be restricted to the basic Aburame Bugs as you need to be S-class for any custom variants.

Also, if you have them, would be best to link your old bios so it's easier to have them dropped.
Thanks for the refresher. Aburame only requires S-Class via post count though, can I exploit that lel @ D.L
Send me a VM, and I can explain in full.

OT: Nice bio, Proof. Welcome to the RP, yet again.
Thanks bud. I'm going to try this time.