Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I don't actually have as many questions as I thought I would, but a few things have stuck out as I've been reading.

My first question is the description says that Toad SM users "suffer little damage from C-Rank and below Nin and B-Rank and below Tai". Now, what does it mean by "little damage"? Is this none, meaning I can walk through C-Rank techniques like they didn't happen? Or is it maybe a reduced damage thing (25% of the original, 50% of the original)?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I don't actually have as many questions as I thought I would, but a few things have stuck out as I've been reading.

My first question is the description says that Toad SM users "suffer little damage from C-Rank and below Nin and B-Rank and below Tai". Now, what does it mean by "little damage"? Is this none, meaning I can walk through C-Rank techniques like they didn't happen? Or is it maybe a reduced damage thing (25% of the original, 50% of the original)?
Little damage is still damage it's because your body is tougher. Putting this into context is when naruto is training he falls down to the ground smashing into the ground unharmed, blunt force. But you're not now a take, you can't just walk through fireballs and lighning but blunt attacks like earth and water or pushing wind etc won't hurt you and sharp things won't cut as deep.