Personalized six paths of pein

what six paths of pein method would you use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Heikegani

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Byakugan-Rinnegan: Pretty much nothing escapes your eyes and I also find it more interesting.
Assuming that they have the abilities Nagato has (we haven't seen any of Tobi's paths using rinnegan techs):

Deva Path Torune: pulls anyone into physical contact and its over and there would be almost no danger of touching other paths due to synchronized attack. Or they can just be healed by Naraka Path.

Asura Path Maito Gai: the extra limbs would be amazing for a taijutsu user. Plus he can always open 7 gates and come back good as new with the Naraka Path.

Naraka Path Hidan: only way to render him useless is through decapitation, which would be nearly impossible given that there are another 5 bodies around seeing everything, thus he could have an easy time reviving other paths.

Animal Path Shikamaru: invaluable with perfect sync with other paths and having summons would help him concentrate more easily on his shadow techs.

Human Path Zabuza: his Hidden in the Mist technique would conceal all the paths while not hindering their sight, since the Byakugan is not affected by the mist. Perfect for sneak attacks. Also he could use summons.

Preta Path Haku :his Demonic Ice Mirrors allow for extreme fast moving to intercept attacks and then absorb them.

I like this thread.

Last edited:

Hunsdale

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Byakugan-Rinnegan: Pretty much nothing escapes your eyes and I also find it more interesting.
Assuming that they have the abilities Nagato has (we haven't seen any of Tobi's paths using rinnegan techs):

Deva Path Torune: pulls anyone into physical contact and its over and there would be almost no danger of touching other paths due to synchronized attack. Or they can just be healed by Naraka Path.

Asura Path Maito Gai: the extra limbs would be amazing for a taijutsu user. Plus he can always open 7 gates and come back good as new with the Naraka Path.

Naraka Path Hidan: only way to render him useless is through decapitation, which would be nearly impossible given that there are another 5 bodies around seeing everything, thus he could have an easy time reviving other paths.

Animal Path Shikamaru: invaluable with perfect sync with other paths and having summons would help him concentrate more easily on his shadow techs.

Human Path Zabuza: his Hidden in the Mist technique would conceal all the paths while not hindering their sight, since the Byakugan is not affected by the mist. Perfect for sneak attacks. Also he could use summons.

Preta Path Haku :his Demonic Ice Mirrors allow for extreme fast moving to intercept attacks and then absorb them.

I like this thread.
i disagree with most of ur choices but torune for deva path = whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat unstopable haha maybe not unstopable but close

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
human path-hashirama senju wood release, control tailed beasts
animal path-jiraiya sage mode, gigantic rasengan,toad summons
asura path-minato namikaze ftg,rasengan
deva path-madara uchiha wood release, meteor no jutsu, yasaka magatama,summon kyuubi
preta path-itachi uchiha awesome genjutsu, invincible in susanoo(although i probably wouldn't be able to control him)

byakugan and rinnegan since nothing would escape my sight

Last edited:

Hunsdale

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
def sharingan in the left and rinnegan in the right for so many reasons i feel the byakugan woulod be a waste cuz it gives u 360 degres of vision but with 6 path it pretty much covers that where as the sharigan let u basically out everything in slow mo while ur fighting and more but u know what i mean anyway on to the list...

deva path- torune not my idea the guy above me put him in there and i jus agree pull sumone right to his hand and shoot his poision bug directly into u

asura path - hizashi hyuga there gentle fist tijutsu alone with the extra limbs and hidden bombs etc would be devistating

naraka path - so6p i know it seems cheep to use him but naraka path must be unstopable because if narake path is unstopable so is ur team and the so6p is unstopable

animal path- muu he can becom invisible go anywher and bang a massive summon right beside u and u didnt even see it comming

human path - naruto he can make 1000 clones and if one of them touches u goodbye to ur soul

preta path - minato all u gotta do is give everyone an ftg kunai and he can be anywhere in an instant to absorb any jutsu

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would for my 6 paths

Gaara for my invincible attack plus defend at same time

Kimmimro because of awesome durability Nd taijustsu
1st hokage because I wanna control 9 tails if I need too

Sasuke because this dude as much as I don't like his attitude his fighting ability is insane as his ability not to die (learned from oro

Kisame cuz I want flashy water jutsu also he would be another one that can change the turrian for me

Kakashi want a lightning release he's cool pluse his deminsion thing is epic

Zetsu his spy ability's is amazing

I would've said oro for one but he would properly escape me somehow same for itachi

Lordgeorge16

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd choose Nagato's Rinnegan-in-each-eye, and I would use the Akatsuki members that fit the powers that each path has. They would have both the original Six Paths of Pain's abilities, along with the chakra element that they had when they were alive.

Deva Path - Nagato (Provided his body wasn't sucked into the Sword of Totsuka), because he was the real man behind Pain.

Naraka Path - Konan, because she can use her paper ninjutsu for interrogation, one of the primary uses of Naraka. She can also use the paper ninjutsu to retrieve the other Paths from far away if they get incapacitated so she can restore them with the King of Hell.

Asura Path - Sasori, because he was a human puppet and the Asura Path summoned mechanical augmentations to his body to fight.

Animal Path - Deidara (If his body wasn't completely annihilated), because his clay explosives tend to resemble summons. He also has a very similar hair style to Nagato's male Animal Path.

Human Path - Itachi, because Human Path stole souls almost like a Grim Reaper, and Itachi's Susano'o sometimes reminds me of the Grim Reaper, especially with the Sword of Totsuka.

Preta Path - Kisame, because the Samehada absorbed chakra, and Preta Path absorbed all forms of ninjutsu.

Whenever they are active, I would also have them stay in groups the same way they were in teams when they were alive. So:
Deva + Naraka
Asura + Animal
Human + Preta

Last edited:

Mizukata

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd choose Nagato's Rinnegan-in-each-eye, and I would use the Akatsuki members that fit the powers that each path has. They would have both the original Six Paths of Pain's abilities, along with the chakra element that they had when they were alive.

Deva Path - Nagato (Provided his body wasn't sucked into the Sword of Totsuka), because he was the real man behind Pain.

Naraka Path - Konan, because she can use her paper ninjutsu for interrogation, one of the primary uses of Naraka. She can also use the paper ninjutsu to retrieve the other Paths from far away if they get incapacitated so she can restore them with the King of Hell.

Asura Path - Sasori, because he was a human puppet and the Asura Path summoned mechanical augmentations to his body to fight.

Animal Path - Deidara (If his body wasn't completely annihilated), because his clay explosives tend to resemble summons. He also has a very similar hair style to Nagato's male Animal Path.

Human Path - Itachi, because Human Path stole souls almost like a Grim Reaper, and Itachi's Susano'o sometimes reminds me of the Grim Reaper, especially with the Sword of Totsuka.

Preta Path - Kisame, because the Samehada absorbed chakra, and Preta Path absorbed all forms of ninjutsu.

Whenever they are active, I would also have them stay in groups the same way they were in teams when they were alive. So:
Deva + Naraka
Asura + Animal
Human + Preta
So an akatsuki six paths of pein,sound pretty cool man.nice choices

Mizukata

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nagatos 2 rinnegan looks popular,but still tobi's combination is cool...the sharingan can give advantages the rinnegan cannot give...so after seing every one of your choices i would still pic tobi's method of control