Ensifer

Veteran
Kin
145💸
Kumi
412💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since I have a personal moral policy of not giving the privilege of posting on a notorious troll's broken thread that I had banned from my own section, I thought it would be nice to write down my own review for once on the recent Naruto episode, since it detailed importance events concerning the last moments of the franchise and lastly it's near-conclusion.

You must be registered for see images

The final animated appearances of Madara and Obito Uchiha executed perfectly.

Special moment call in for special effort, and in this particular case, the animation and soundtrack team really did their best this time around when it comes to executing the final animated scenes of two of the most known villains in the Naruto franchise, the music playing in the background fitting perfectly as they say their goodbyes, to not only Kakashi Hatake and Hashirama, but also to the viewers since this is the last time we will ever see them again on Naruto Shippuden. Quite an applause for this, since it made their last moments seem much more special than the manga interpretation.

Naruto saying goodbye to his father.

Another perfectly executed scene, admittedly I teared up during this particular part since I can't imagine what Naruto must had been going through during this, knowing that this is the final time he would ever see his parent as he pass back into the afterlife. Really something to demonstrate his character, and the soundtrack and animation handling it with respect.

The final episodes will have OVA-like animations.

After countless months of fillers and lazy content, especially in 2015 it seems that Studio Pierrot is going to be putting in a great deal of effort into the Naruto vs Sasuke fight. As seen in the preview, the animation is going to be much more sharp and smoother, as it honestly should since this is the final fight of the franchise before the anime comes to it's conclusion.

Will really look forward to the final episodes, since this one has demonstrated that SP are hoping to end this series on a good note. As for this episode I will give it a 9/10 for no intrusive filler content which took away from any scene, perfectly executed soundtracks alongside the actual animation.

Reactions: JENchuuriki

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice review.

Watching the preview for next week's ep after seeing this one was almost hauntingly terrible. The artwork and colour palette was so crude and insipid compared to what we got this week.

Oh well, it will be the start of the fight after that... so here's to next week's preview!

Last edited: