3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes ma'am!

You must be registered for see images

Ma'am, perfume is something females (or men if that's their thing) wear to smell good, to impress others around them and impress themselves, ma'am!

However your element perfume...

Perfumeeeee release in it's primary form/release is an alcohol base which is light pink in colour and it carries the users pheromones with it.

It has two more forms of release which is the alternative and the specific. Alternative yields the the vaporized version in contrasted to the solely liquid base, and specific being perfumes you release that may be able to put the target in a genjutsu or may be more toxic to breathe in. That is to break it down simply.

Perfume release is formed by combining your water, fire and earth chakra and it has strengths against water, wind and fire and weaknesses to earth, lightning and wind. The reason it is both strong and weak against wind is because the vaporized version will let the wind blow the perfume back not allowing it to go where it needs, even if the scent remains. It is also is strong to winds that might emit any cooling/freezing properties as perfume has a low freezing point. This includes the ice element. That would be the liquid base. The liquid property of perfume is more dense than wind. I would say the main use of perfume release is vaporized, like coming out of a spray bottle.

And I think that is a simple and well-rounded summary of the element.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, sort of yeah.

To me, Perfume is essencially composed of physical medium, mainly Alcohol/Oil, that is used to carry and disperse a Frangrance/Substance. In it's most basic form, it is alcool that carry scent molecules, which can be liquid or vaporized (droplets, not actual gas). Given than scent is a sense, Perfume is a great and unxplored Genjutsu Medium.

So, you have two great properties to think about when using Perfume, it's physicality, which will mostly behave like water would, it can be liquid, vaporized, sticky/oil, toxic or acidic, and it's spirituality, which is Scent-Based Genjutsu.

We'll explore Scent-Based Genjutsu, because, with Perfume as it's medium, you are essentially creating a continuous source of genjutsu. Your opponent can break the genjutsu, but, if the scent/perfume lingers, he will be caught again. This means punctual methods of breaking genjutsu, like biting your hand or using Kai, are out of the picture if the enemy doesn't combine them with a way to remove the source of the scent away from it. Wind itself is weaker than the physical aspect of Perfume, but it is a good way to remove the scent from your vincinity.

Questions?

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, so from now on, simply pick a technique, describe it, ask any questions you may have, or tricks/Tactics you might think of, and we'll go technique by technique. You can pick any order you want until completion

Reactions: Troi

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We can start with this one. I like this one.

Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: Allows the user to create a dark tainted liquid perfume with increased levels of toxicity. With 4 handseals, the user releases a mass of this dark perfume, as if multiple orchids are blossoming over an over, despite being a concise mass of liquid, which will then spread over to Mid-range, filling a large field with it's scent. The toxic vapors it releases cause nausea and gradually multiple organ failure. If ingested directly, it will intensify and speed up the symptoms. The scent is heavily filled with blood. The illusionary manifestation of the scent is the creation of hideous black maidens bathing on the perfume. These maidens will appear in the opponent's consciousness, with slithering hair and serpent-like pupils. They will petrify the opponent with their glowing gaze and foul touch, as they viciously threat to impale their eyes with their hands. This will require the target to release the genjutsu within a turn, or they will lose consciousness. The toxic fumes kill within 2 turns, ingesting will halve that time.
*Physical Effects: Toxicity, Nausea and Organ Failure.*
*Illusionary Effects: Black Maidens, Petrification, Loss of Consciousness*
*Perfume stays active for 2 turns unless countered*
*Requires 3 turns cool down between usages, and can be used a maximum of 3 times per battle*
*After the 3 turns, the perfume will be inert and scentless.
*The user is capable of compressing the perfume in a vial, through an additional handseal, where it will be kept indefinitely, without exposure to the air. If exposed, the perfume will have the same spread and properties as described*

So this is a multi-layered technique. The user will spume darkened "tainted" perform from short to mid range. This takes four hand seals the dark perfume will form in the shape of blossoming orchids. This toxic perfume causes nausea and organ failure and this also puts the the target into a genjutsu in which black maidens will petrify them and aim to gouge the eyes of their target. This is where the multi-layer comes in. If not countered, this will make the opponent pass out and eventually die from the toxicity. This technique most importantly stays active for two turns.

This can be used multiple ways, in my opinion. However I would use this defensively as it forces the opponent to stay long range and this gives you time to prepare your next move without the opponent being able to come near you and forcing a long range fray. This also might disorient smell as the scent of this perfume reeks of blood as it will have the field smelling as if filled with blood. This could probably also be released short range during some CQC or the like to catch the opponent off guard and poisoning them instantaneously as well as placing them in the genjutsu.

Also if ingested, death can occur quicker.

No questions.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just to reiterate, you first sign 4 handseals and then create the mass of perfume. It can be spat, exuded from your body or materialized near you.

Everything else is correct!!

How would you make this jutsu better?

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How would I make this jutsu better? Like if it were to be updated? Not sure, given the strictness of submissions. It covers a wide variety of things and as such I really rather not change anything about it. Even on the premise of making it better. It is pretty good as is. T'is why I picked this one first.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How would I make this jutsu better? Like if it were to be updated? Not sure, given the strictness of submissions. It covers a wide variety of things and as such I really rather not change anything about it. Even on the premise of making it better. It is pretty good as is. T'is why I picked this one first.
Yeah, I remeber I updated quite a lot of Perfume techniques years ago. This one was updated then. I like it too :)
Next jutsu!

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Let's do this one. Reminds me of cupid.

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user joins the fingers, before stretching them out like pulling a bow string, creating up to 3 long arrows made of a purple-ish perfume, with fletchings made of dotted iris petals, which she can then shoot up to long range. Once they hit something solid, instead of piercing through, they will spread their scent up to 20 meters, whereas in arrow form the scent only reaches 5. Although imperceptible for humans, the scent will cause the animals to feel hostility towards their owners/summoners/allies, putting them in a state of confusion and anger, and making them attack, while at the same time creating a sense of familiarity and friendship towards the user. An underlying genjutsu will enhance the physiological reaction by showing the user in a form of a parent or a an object of affection, needing to be protected and the opponent as a form of adversity, food, etc.
*Lasts up to 3 turns, causing the affected animals to fall deeper in dementia until they force themselves to vanish*
*Can only be used 3 times*
*Does not affect allied summons, as the genjutsu will counter the effects of the perfume, but will make the summons slightly less wary, fast or powerful*
*The user is capable of compressing the perfume in a vial, through an additional handseal, where it will be kept indefinitely, without exposure to the air. If exposed, the perfume will have the same spread and properties as described*

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This technique is especially usefull now that we have so many mythical and legendary animal contracts! It's a shame that it doesn't have many other usages.

But it is Perfume still, and you can shoot it somewhere and then explode it with a paper tag or fire/lightning jutsu. Alcohol is highly flamable!

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Absolutely. Imagine making someone's Wyvern favor you over them lol. Simple technique, very straightforward although I indeed have a question. Do you actually create a bow (of perfume)? Or do you just arch your hand back after creating said arrows and launch them? That is my only question about the technique. The rest I understand.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You join your hands and pull on hand backwards. As you do this motion, akin to pulling the bowstring of a bow, an arrow of perfume grows between your stretch out hand and the fingers pulling backwards. You then loose the fingers and the perfume arrow is shot. So you create the arrows as you're doing the pulling motion.

You can create a single arrow or create three arrows simultaneously with 1 motion.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Understood. Next I would like to learn this one:

Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: N/A (+10)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This technique stands as the ability to change the medium of a Genjutsu to that of scent, utilizing Perfume chakra to cast the Genjutsu. This can be done handsealessly, spiting out a nearly invisible mist of vaporous colorful perfume that will spread up to 15 meters in a direction or all around (Short-Mid) or with 1 handseal, allowing the user to grow a great flower, resembling a voodoo lily, made of liquid perfume, within range, though at least 3 meters from the opponent which will spread the scent 15 meters around it (Short-Mid for creation of flower; Genjutsu effect up to Mid-range around the flower).
*The mist/flower remain active for 2 turns in the air unless countered or dispersed. The scent itself has the autonomy of 1 turn without the support of it's origin.*
*Can only be used 4 times for an A rank Genjutsu, and 2 time for an S rank Genjutsu*
*The genjutsu used through this technique must be posted along. The chakra cost will still stand for both ( 10 + Genjutsu ), but it will count as 1 jutsu*
*The mist itself is a D-Rank Perfume technique in strength and can be countered following normal elemental strengths and weaknesses; rank of the illusion cast is that of the original illusion with no added strength*
*The user is capable of compressing the perfume in a vial, through the same 1 handseal, where it will be kept indefinitely, without exposure to the air. If exposed, the perfume will have the same spread and properties as described*
*Can only be used once every 2 turns*

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So basically this allows you to cast other genjutsu but with perfume as the medium instead of whatever else the genjutsu in question implies. This can be done without seals, spewing the barely visible perfume out of your mouth, or with one handseal, sprouting a lily that will release the perfume around it and having the same effects as the previously mentioned method. It also costs whatever the genjutsu costs, but plus 10 more chakra than the original. So if the genjutsu costs 30 chakra to use, using it through this method of perfume will have it cost 40. Although the perfume itself is D rank in power, the actual genjutsu casted is its original rank. You can also have this method of medium stored in a vial if preferred. This technique is cool because it gives you a totally new arsenal in terms of applying genjutsu and instead applying them thru means of the originally stated, it can be applied via perfume release. Really awesome.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So basically this allows you to cast other genjutsu but with perfume as the medium instead of whatever else the genjutsu in question implies. This can be done without seals, spewing the barely visible perfume out of your mouth, or with one handseal, sprouting a lily that will release the perfume around it and having the same effects as the previously mentioned method. It also costs whatever the genjutsu costs, but plus 10 more chakra than the original. So if the genjutsu costs 30 chakra to use, using it through this method of perfume will have it cost 40. Although the perfume itself is D rank in power, the actual genjutsu casted is its original rank. You can also have this method of medium stored in a vial if preferred. This technique is cool because it gives you a totally new arsenal in terms of applying genjutsu and instead applying them thru means of the originally stated, it can be applied via perfume release. Really awesome.
Indeed. This allows you to keep an opponent inside a genjutsu for as long as their smelling the perfume. Besides, you could seal genjutsu in a vial and then break it when appropriate, for traps or for the Ninja World. It's very versatile! Next technique?