Percy jackson: The mark of athena

Rikodou

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
guys wat do u think the new book will be abt ...its jus killin me waitin for it,...xdxd
also did anyone else hate how rick just ended the son of neptune with that huge load of suspense..!!

dbzfreak

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Same here! Cool to see a fan of the Percy Jackson series to :D I heard this about Annabeth and Annabeth is pretty awesome (you will never hear me call Sakura awesome).

can someone please tell me what you are talking about.
He is talking about Rick Riordans upcoming book, The Mark of Athena. After the Last Olympian, he made a continuation of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians book series called The Heroes of Olympus. All the characters stayed the same but it just added some additional ones and a whole new plot line. Go to this website for more details on The Heros of Olympus series.

Hope this helps :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Percy jackson: THE mark of athena

He is talking about Rick Riordans upcoming book, The Mark of Athena. After the Last Olympian, he made a continuation of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians book series called The Heroes of Olympus. All the characters stayed the same but it just added some additional ones and a whole new plot line. Go to this website for more details on The Heros of Olympus series.

Hope this helps :D
thanks I have read the first five but I never knew he made another storyline.
+rep to you and the other person who answered me:D

Reactions: dbzfreak