Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't understand how people are so confused and shocked at Kanye West. This is Kanye. He has never been anything other than this. People swear they love his music but are shocked by what he's saying on twitter these days. I promise if you go back and listen to his first albums you'd hear much of the same sentiment. That's why I'll still be purchasing his albums and still rocking my pink polo. Kanye hasn't changed; people became too soft and are having panic attacks over him expressing his own thoughts. Regardless...

Yeezy season is approaching.

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The only thing that disappoints me about this is now Kanye won't run against Trump in 2020. I was looking forward to those debates.

Last edited:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kanye went from saying, “they made us hate ourself & love their wealth” and “George Bush doesn’t like black people” to supporting a man who:

>challenged the authenticity of the first black presidents (Obama’s) birth.
>suggested that Obama wasn’t smart enough to get into Harvard becuase he (Donald Trump) couldn’t.
>campaigning for the deaths of the Cental Park 5 and not apologizing after the DNA eveidene proved that they didn’t rape the white woman who accused them.
>settled in a housing discrimination against black people.

There’s a lot more examples I could post but the point is Kanye has lost the black consciousness that many people loved him for just to buck dance for the white in the Oval Office. I hope this is all due to some type of mental instability on Kanye’s part because it’s the only way any of his ignorant antics make sense.

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They all confused and salty cause they expected Kanye to be another brainwashed moron who would be too afraid to speak up his mind, and it didn't turn out that way. It's kind of hard to belive i'd ever grow respect for someone like Kanye West but here we are.

Yeah right

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They all confused and salty cause they expected Kanye to be another brainwashed moron who would be too afraid to speak up his mind, and it didn't turn out that way. It's kind of hard to belive i'd ever grow respect for someone like Kanye West but here we are.
Of course you would say that. That’s why in my thread I asked, is he your new fave. Conservatives/Republicans/alt-right/racists will jump on this guy’s dick.

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Of course you would say that. That’s why in my thread I asked, is he your new fave. Conservatives/Republicans/alt-right/racists will jump on this guy’s dick.
And of course you would say that. Salty libtard.

Typical sjw mentality. You either agree with me or you're a racist/conservative/mysogonist/homophobe/Nazi/alt-right/republican. Lol grow up kid

Last edited:

Yeah right

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And of course you would say that. Salty libtard.

Typical sjw mentality. You either agree with me or you're a racist/conservative/mysogonist/homophobe/Nazi/alt-right/republican. Lol grow up kid

I never said that. I just said he will be used by these groups. I guess you just outet yourself?? Sorry to rob you of your big moment.

Yeah right

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's that even supposed to mean?
Maybe, in time you will understand. By it’s not my job to hold your hand in life.

Back to Kanye, how the F did he revolutionize hip hop or rap, whatever, I never listen to music. I keep hearing he is a genius??? How’s that going for him?

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe, in time you will understand. By it’s not my job to hold your hand in life.
Why not explain it to me now?

Back to Kanye, how the F did he revolutionize hip hop or rap, whatever, I never listen to music. I keep hearing he is a genius??? How’s that going for him?
I don't know i don't care about his music. I don't know if he's a genius but he definitely seems like a smart guy. Like him or not he's not wrong about a lot of the things he's recently said.

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kanye went from saying, “they made us hate ourself & love their wealth” and “George Bush doesn’t like black people” to supporting a man who:
It should be obvious, by now, that Kanye has said many things in order to be popular.

>challenged the authenticity of the first black presidents (Obama’s) birth.
Stand by. Fun revelations coming on that.
Isn't it interesting that the woman who is officiated on Obama's birth certificate was the only person to die in a plane crash?

>suggested that Obama wasn’t smart enough to get into Harvard becuase he (Donald Trump) couldn’t.
No one is smart enough to get into Harvard. It's not about smarts.

>campaigning for the deaths of the Cental Park 5 and not apologizing after the DNA eveidene proved that they didn’t rape the white woman who accused them.
You need to re-read what was said.

>settled in a housing discrimination against black people.
Settlement is a rather common practice within the legal world. Simply put - someone can accuse a business of some kind of malpractice. Discrimination suits are rather notorious for being difficult to prove or defend, being highly dependent upon the judge in the issue as the laws are extremely vague and the burden of proof ultimately down to the ability to convince the judge that discrimination occurred. Thus, in many cases, a settlement is reached where the business spares itself the cost of legal defense while the people making the accusation are compensated. It should also be noted that this was his business, not him, personally.

There’s a lot more examples I could post but the point is Kanye has lost the black consciousness that many people loved him for just to buck dance for the white in the Oval Office. I hope this is all due to some type of mental instability on Kanye’s part because it’s the only way any of his ignorant antics make sense.
Kanye has been about self-promotion. When it was profitable to accuse white people, he was accusing white people. When it became popular to support Trump, he supported Trump.

What is irritating you is that he is very good at seeing the writing on the wall. Trump is becoming enormously popular among the black community for doing more than simply marketing angst. He is exposing the deceit used by the democrats to enslave the black vote for generations, and most can see it.

It's never been about blacks versus whites. That is the construct by which the party of the KKK, the Democrats, have been trying to enslave young black men and women into an abusive situation for decades. Kanye was more than willing to support it when it sold records, and he has now turned against it since that is the direction the wind is blowing.

A storm is coming that will unveil and then sweep away the crimes and corruption of a system that has abused us all.

Yeah right

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It should be obvious, by now, that Kanye has said many things in order to be popular.

Stand by. Fun revelations coming on that.
Isn't it interesting that the woman who is officiated on Obama's birth certificate was the only person to die in a plane crash?

No one is smart enough to get into Harvard. It's not about smarts.

You need to re-read what was said.

Settlement is a rather common practice within the legal world. Simply put - someone can accuse a business of some kind of malpractice. Discrimination suits are rather notorious for being difficult to prove or defend, being highly dependent upon the judge in the issue as the laws are extremely vague and the burden of proof ultimately down to the ability to convince the judge that discrimination occurred. Thus, in many cases, a settlement is reached where the business spares itself the cost of legal defense while the people making the accusation are compensated. It should also be noted that this was his business, not him, personally.

Kanye has been about self-promotion. When it was profitable to accuse white people, he was accusing white people. When it became popular to support Trump, he supported Trump.

What is irritating you is that he is very good at seeing the writing on the wall. Trump is becoming enormously popular among the black community for doing more than simply marketing angst. He is exposing the deceit used by the democrats to enslave the black vote for generations, and most can see it.

It's never been about blacks versus whites. That is the construct by which the party of the KKK, the Democrats, have been trying to enslave young black men and women into an abusive situation for decades. Kanye was more than willing to support it when it sold records, and he has now turned against it since that is the direction the wind is blowing.

A storm is coming that will unveil and then sweep away the crimes and corruption of a system that has abused us all.
Which news corporations will report these findings? I’m interested on that birther one.

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Which news corporations will report these findings? I’m interested on that birther one.
All in due time and tempo.

POTUS has threatened to declassify all documents. Now, that is not likely the case, as it would be far too overwhelming to release all the documents out there. So, a more structured release has to play out. But all of this with Obama goes back to the British involvement with the Muslim Brotherhood back when they were also agents of the Nazis. Iran is still under the control of the CIA, at the moment, so we have to wait for that to get cleared up - but the base in Syria that was hit was an Iranian nuclear processing facility using Uranium from Uranium One that was brokered through Russia by Israel. Kind of a round-about way... but Tom Clancy was damn near prophetic in Sum of All Fears. Since he was an old intel guy... makes sense.

What does this have to do with Obama? Well, it has to do with the same handlers for the Muslim Brotherhood and Operation Cyclone (Thatcher) being involved in some projects in Kenya - where Obama was, relatively recently, there negotiating sanctuary on the virtue of his birth. Of course, Tillerson was there not long after and had some interesting comments on the legal process.

As for what news corporation will cover it... well, that becomes part of the game. Under what has been coined as Operation Mockingbird by the public, almost every major news outlet in the U.S. and the West, as a whole, is a propaganda arm used by the CIA and MI5/6. By constructing personality cults within academia and reinforcing them within politics and broadcast media, an entire super-culture has been created that operates in support of this propaganda effort with minimal need for direction and control signaling. By creating a cult that follows an underlying philosophy, that cult does not need to radio home all the time to figure out how to handle every major announcement.

So, how to get the personality cult to assail those whom it was built around?

Takes a stable genius to get it done.