People talk about the Uchiha/Senju clan almost being extinct as a clan/surname but..

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We actually just witnessed an surname/ "clan?" extinction within one era....

You must be registered for see images

Sakura's Parents might actually already be dead as we never saw then in Gaiden and Sarada doesn't even mention them when talking about her past.

Which means one thing...

That the Haruno name is no longer with us. The crest is likely gone from the panels of history as well beyond this one photo.

That is actually shocking. Whatever existed 10 years ago was abruptly finished after a marriage...

Not even a whimper of it in the annals of Uchiha history.

Mentions Sasuke and his daughter but nothing else in a present tense...

How does it feel for her? Does she care? Did it matter?

There is a saying that "what was once wiped out can never be forgotten" but tell me what is left to remember? The last thing that can be physically screamed out in a final act of defiance towards the future pages of history is but a long and loud cry of SHANNARO.

RIP... I guess

Last edited:
Reactions: Darth AniCetuS

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,893💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With a new era, new generation coming in, we are getting mixed blood of different clans, this is the future and this is where it's leading us. The traditions are changing, marrying somebody not from you clan is possible; and therefore, future generation will have different, more powerful techniques. It's the way of times, and hopefully it is only for the progress.

Reactions: Askeladd

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People really really want Sakura to be born into a clan. The whole reason why Sakura was patronized as the one with no special talent in part 1 is because she wasn't born into a clan.

This is usually what happens. If you do not hail from a clan, then you automatically adopt the surname of a clan that you married into. These people are great examples of what I'm talking about besides Sakura:

Reactions: Askeladd

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Delete your thread.
so because you apparently choose not to read the title or the OP

I have to delete my thread?

was anything I said false? No

So tell me in the future does the surname Haruno exist or not?

I don't need to delete actual facts because someone is apparently hurt by the smallest of notions

or would you approve if I made it fanfic like the things you eat up on occasion?

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With a new era, new generation coming in, we are getting mixed blood of different clans, this is the future and this is where it's leading us. The traditions are changing, marrying somebody not from you clan is possible; and therefore, future generation will have different, more powerful techniques. It's the way of times, and hopefully it is only for the progress.
yes indeed it is all about winners and losers here

who knows if Sakura has another clan she can maybe put her name by force into the Uchiha records

make it a power marriage where the future Uchiha have pink hair and are medical nin

it can be akin to how the Uzumaki have married into top clans for past, current and future generations

taking powerful tech with them

at least then the Haruno could've sacrificed their surname to have a foothold in a other clan's future

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper">Sakura is a bae, and she is an Uchiha now</div>

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,893💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes indeed it is all about winners and losers here

who knows if Sakura has another clan she can maybe put her name by force into the Uchiha records

make it a power marriage where the future Uchiha have pink hair and are medical nin

it can be akin to how the Uzumaki have married into top clans for past, current and future generations
taking powerful tech with them

at least then the Haruno could've sacrificed their surname to have a foothold in a other clan's future
Sakura could have created a new clan, anything is possible.
But I also think The Uchiha blood and genes are stronger and would dominate when combined

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
so because you apparently choose not to read the title or the OP

I have to delete my thread?

was anything I said false? No

So tell me in the future does the surname Haruno exist or not?

I don't need to delete actual facts because someone is apparently hurt by the smallest of notions

or would you approve if I made it fanfic like the things you eat up on occasion?
No you should delete thread because it’s pointless and it is a low key invitation to bash & flame Sakura as Mori Jin has just done with his stupid ass comment of “its a pathetic family name”. You don’t have to even actually read your thread to know what your intentions are becuase we know what they are based on your history (Hyuga fanbases as well) denigrating Sarada for having a mother who isn’t from a clan; you know that “genetics matter” bull shit.

Delete.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People really really want Sakura to be born into a clan. The whole reason why Sakura was patronized as the one with no special talent in part 1 is because she wasn't born into a clan.

This is usually what happens. If you do not hail from a clan, then you automatically adopt the surname of a clan that you married into. These people are great examples of what I'm talking about besides Sakura:
I agree that Haruno isn't a "clan"

hence in the OP I said "clan?" since it isn't my belief but a belief of a few others... Also the title is about surnames in general (the association of clan in the title is only for the Uchiha and Senju in a relative gesture or that of semantics)

On the two you mentioned though... I find it truly interesting

since Minato's surename or whatever his thing was, didn't even have a symbol compared to Sakura's Haruno crest. Plus unlike Sakura Kishi never designed other Namikazes, where Sakura has Kishi illustrated parents.

Same thing for Chou Chou's Mother except for her it is even less as she has no surename it seems.

BUT her, Sai and Minato all put their own foothold in the future of those respected clans.

Chou Chou has some of her Mother's physical traits, Inojin does too, and on top of that both Injojin and Chou Chou took some ability from their non clan Parents. (Inojin the ink art and ChouChou the lightning affinity.)

Minato may be a Namikaze but he literally put his name into the annals of Uzumaki history by tweaking and changing the Eight Trigrams sealing tech and also by making future Uzumaki's (as long as Karin doesn't have children) to have blonde hair as on of the many hair types.

He is now dead but his mark his left for generations to come.

Sakura as long as she doesn't have another child will have no mark to leave of her Haruno impact.

Fans apparently don't want Sarada to even learn from her... Let alone pass down Katsuyu (who started from a Senju, Tsunade).

Plus as Kishi and Naruto stated, Sarada in physical appearance is only traits from Sasuke, even her power traits as she doesn't share her mom's nature affinity (water) and she is apparently prone to Genjutsu unlike her mother.

If Sakura does nothing, then she will just pass on without leaving a mark on Uchiha clan.