People need to stop...

TheOtakuBoss

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
...saying that Sakura and Minato are in The Last. They're not, Saiyan Island made a mistake, it was old information from RtN. And the movie is canon, the teaser confirms it. Thanks for reading.

TheOtakuBoss

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sorry guys, I said that in a wrong way. I do not know if Sakura or Minato are in the movie but I'm just trying to say that only Naruto is confirmed for now.

Aoihime

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sorry guys, I said that in a wrong way. I do not know if Sakura or Minato are in the movie but I'm just trying to say that only Naruto is confirmed for now.
Well so far they said sakura, minato and naruto are confirmed. Don't deny the info we've been given from a reliable source

TheOtakuBoss

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well so far they said sakura, minato and naruto are confirmed. Don't deny the info we've been given from a reliable source
My friend, yes SI is a reliable source, but it was 100% a mistake, when they updated the Naruto Road To Ninja movie FB page to The Last, they still had the cast of RtN on there and as you know Sakura and Minato played a pretty big role in RtN, and now the FB page does not contain that information anymore because it has been updated. So like I said only Naruto has been confirmed.

Aoihime

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My friend, yes SI is a reliable source, but it was 100% a mistake, when they updated the Naruto Road To Ninja movie FB page to The Last, they still had the cast of RtN on there and as you know Sakura and Minato played a pretty big role in RtN, and now the FB page does not contain that information anymore because it has been updated. So like I said only Naruto has been confirmed.
Sure. .

TheOtakuBoss

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did you make this up or do you have a source to confirm everything you just said.
No I did not make this up and no, I do not have a source and no, I do not expect you to believe me without any evidence. So you mas ask, "how do you know this?" Research and common sense. If this movie is canon, how on Earth is Minato in the movie? Even though Saiyan Island still hasn't said anything about making a mistake, it was a mistake. Go onto Facebook and go onto the movie's page, where does it say anything about the cast. This probably won't change anything but you'll see when the movie comes out. And I'm not saying Minato (he probably won't unless it's a flashback) and Sakura won't be in, they just haven't been confirmed.​

Last edited:

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No I did not make this up and no, I do not have a source and no, I do not expect you to believe me without any evidence. So you mas ask, "how do you know this?" Research and common sense. If this movie is canon, how on Earth is Minato in the movie? Even though Saiyan Island still hasn't said anything about making a mistake, it was a mistake. Go onto Facebook and go onto the movie's page, where does it say anything about the cast. This probably won't change anything but you'll see when the movie comes out. And I'm not saying Minato and Sakura won't be in, they just haven't been confirmed.​
Unless Madara returns and Rinne Tensei's everyone.. hmm

Aoihime

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No I did not make this up and no, I do not have a source and no, I do not expect you to believe me without any evidence. So you mas ask, "how do you know this?" Research and common sense. If this movie is canon, how on Earth is Minato in the movie? Even though Saiyan Island still hasn't said anything about making a mistake, it was a mistake. Go onto Facebook and go onto the movie's page, where does it say anything about the cast. This probably won't change anything but you'll see when the movie comes out. And I'm not saying Minato (he probably won't unless it's a flashback) and Sakura won't be in, they just haven't been confirmed.​
Saiyan islands guess>your guess

Sorry but if they made a mistake they would have admitted it or corrected it.

Zlatán

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Cough*

TheOtakuBoss is right

The cast detail is false!

Saiyan Island got the cast details from the official Facebook page for the new movie, this is wrong as the page used to belong to RtN and was used to promote It (You can tell as the page was created on June 2012 and previous pictures include promotional pictures and videos for RtN), however few days ago the page was of course changed to promote the new Naruto movie since the new cast hasn't been confirmed they haven't changed the old cast or directors information to the updated version. Minato was the official cast member for RtN because he was the main character, doesn't it sound familiar? Sakura, Minato and Naruto? Them three were the main character of the previous movie hence their name being the first three. So far nothing has been confirmed to us besides Naruto will be kinda different and will have new clothing. We don't know if it will in the future, AU or even it will be canon.

So only accept information from the official Facebook or Twitter page and of course the official website.

Last edited:
Reactions: -Drāke-