Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

They are trying to get this person expelled from college because she dressed up as Terry Crews in white chicks... Come on bro... How in the hell is this racist...?

Members of the Wheaton College Black Student Association, were said to be 'hurt' and upset by the student's choice of costume, affiliates revealed Wednesday.
Unless the woman was saying or doing racist things, I don't see the problem. It's Halloween... A movie about two black guys dressing up as 'white chicks' is not racist, but this is. How Sway?

Student Kiana Taylor, 21, told the newspaper some individuals were even 'crying' as the woman donned the getup and face paint which came across to some as a mockery.
You must be registered for see images

nk07ki30

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are allot of stupid people in the real world, get use to it. You should just worry about yourself and ignore that crap, all you need is yourself and your families.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

They are trying to get this person expelled from college because she dressed up as Terry Crews in white chicks... Come on bro... How in the hell is this racist...?

Unless the woman was saying or doing racist things, I don't see the problem. It's Halloween... A movie about two black guys dressing up as 'white chicks' is not racist, but this is. How Sway?

You must be registered for see images
Because black people don't literally have pitch black faces, you fool. It's nowhere near the truth, and it's a big misrepresentation.

"white chicks" was based off of an actual stereotype about "gally white girls"..."black face" comes from no where, and is just an insult.It's 100% a misrepresentation, and a lack of respect.

You don't understand, because you're not black. Clearly the white kid has a lack of respect.

Yeah, sensitive in a country that mostly looks down on black people. Some people have an inferiority complex, but we KNOW when someone is trying to offend or lacks respect for someone elses' race.

Edit: Multiply...I hate to admit it, but you're a bit of a stereotypical white person...lmao, if you are one.Your stance on race, and your stance on a lot of things...are incredibly stereotypical...

You're nothing new.And you don't care for these people, you simply just want to get your point across, you simply just want to have your way. You have an incredible lack of consideration when it comes to people...despite you being a goody two shoes, which is ironic, because most goodie two shoes are inconsiderate, despite entitling themselves to helping people, all the time.Always over stepping their boundaries, and meddling into something they know nothing about and lack better understanding of...all for their own "glory" and self-image.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chikombo

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are allot of stupid people in the real world, get use to it. You should just worry about yourself and ignore that crap, all you need is yourself and your families.
He's entirely too self-entitled and self-righteous to do that.His issue is very common. So in that way, welcome to the world.

Ryu Kishi

Legendary
Kin
796💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the problem is the black face because of how it was used in the past. Nobody is saying that she shouldn't dress up like that character,but why did she have to paint her face black.

[video=youtube;OtAiesbN76o]https://youtu.be/OtAiesbN76o[/video]

Last edited:

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the problem is the black face because of how it was used in the past. Nobody is saying that she shouldn't dress up like that character,but why did she have to paint her face black.

[video=youtube;OtAiesbN76o]https://youtu.be/OtAiesbN76o[/video]
Exactly, she's stereotyping. There's so many shades of brown...could've just put a wig on. Would've been less offensive.

A lot of white people tend to try and appropriate culture.That girl on that thumbnail is just a wannabe.

Last edited:

kimb

Veteran
Kin
67💸
Kumi
703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because black people don't literally have pitch black faces, you fool. It's nowhere near the truth, and it's a big misrepresentation.

"white chicks" was based off of an actual stereotype about "gally white girls"..."black face" comes from no where, and is just an insult.It's 100% a misrepresentation, and a lack of respect.

You don't understand, because you're not black. Clearly the white kid has a lack of respect.

Yeah, sensitive in a country that mostly looks down on black people. Some people have an inferiority complex, but we KNOW when someone is trying to offend or lacks respect for someone elses' race.

Edit: Multiply...I hate to admit it, but you're a bit of a stereotypical white person...lmao, if you are one.Your stance on race, and your stance on a lot of things...are incredibly stereotypical...

You're nothing new.And you don't care for these people, you simply just want to get your point across, you simply just want to have your way. You have an incredible lack of consideration when it comes to people...despite you being a goody two shoes, which is ironic, because most goodie two shoes are inconsiderate, despite entitling themselves to helping people, all the time.Always over stepping their boundaries, and meddling into something they know nothing about and lack better understanding of...all for their own "glory" and self-image.
Hopefully you're aware this is a form of ad hom. Youve recently done this to me twice already, it seems like you common habit of asserting (ulterior) motives in the form of fantasys, or what I like to refer to as "Cerebro Psychoanalyses", essentially asserting others of holding X thought/belief because of X reason, as if you're capable of telepathy (hence Cerebro).

It's much easier to malign someone if you assert their intentions are malicious in nature, when it's just as plausible that their thoughts/beliefs are inspired out of a differing perspective, varying personal experience, misinformation, ignorance, or honest benevolence.

Side note: "You don't understand because you're not black", Honesty Drecker?

Btw, a stance being stereotypical doesn't invalidate it.

Reactions: Ōkami

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The girl doesn't have a pitch black face... She's lighter than Terry Crews. Try again.

She wasn't dressing up in black face. White chicks is legit the exact same thing she did, except hers was on halloween.

Says who? You don't know me. How does she have a lack of respect? Just because of your sensitive ass?

Not in this instance you sensitive wall flower.

That is literally racist. I'm not white.
You're nothing new.And you don't care for these people, you simply just want to get your point across, you simply just want to have your way.
Care for what people? The person that might get expelled because she dressed up as Terry Crews in a white chicks? If you are genuinely upset at that shit, you might be on the spectrum. Dead ass.
You have an incredible lack of consideration when it comes to people...despite you being a goody two shoes, which is ironic, because most goodie two shoes are inconsiderate, despite entitling themselves to helping people, all the time.
Lol.
Always over stepping their boundaries, and meddling into something they know nothing about and lack better understanding of...all for their own "glory" and self-image.
Are you okay?

Reactions: SSStylish

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hopefully you're aware this is a form of ad hom. Youve recently done this to me twice already, it seems like you common habit of asserting (ulterior) motives in the form of fantasys, or what I like to refer to as "Cerebro Psychoanalyses", essentially asserting others of holding X thought/belief because of X reason, as if you're capable of telepathy (hence Cerebro).

It's much easier to malign someone if you assert their intentions are malicious in nature, when it's just as plausible that their thoughts/beliefs are inspired out of a differing perspective, varying personal experience, misinformation, ignorance, or honest benevolence.

Side note: "You don't understand because you're not black", Honesty Drecker?

Btw, a stance being stereotypical doesn't invalidate it.
At Bold:That's called you being IN DENIAL, and trying to cover yourself up for the benefit of the doubt.Along with that self-entitled "genius" showy pompousness.Grow up at some point.

Oh, look at Mr. Know it all...looking for the perfect opportunity to be a smart ass.There's no fantasy, my boy, it's observations and experiences. THe imaginative one, is you. You can use all the little verbiage you want....just a bunch of "beating around the bush" to me. I read it , and it goes straight over my head, because of your way of describing things, are not only manipulative of information, but it's completely pompous, showy, and unnecessary. You speak for "show", not "understanding"...you have some kind of inferiority complex to where you have to prove yourself to look so intellectual...nothing but showy squabble and dribble to me. You wanna reach me, be straight forward.You an your ridiculous pompous mentioning of terminologies, so ridiculous.I'm not impressed by you at all, you just say a bunch of envious nothing. And yes, I'm smarter than you.

And "A stance being stereotypical doesn't invalidate it"...oh SHUT UP. You're so silly.

The girl doesn't have a pitch black face... She's lighter than Terry Crews. Try again.

She wasn't dressing up in black face. White chicks is legit the exact same thing she did, except hers was on halloween.

Says who? You don't know me. How does she have a lack of respect? Just because of your sensitive ass?

Not in this instance you sensitive wall flower.

That is literally racist. I'm not white.

Care for what people? The person that might get expelled because she dressed up as Terry Crews in a white chicks? If you are genuinely upset at that shit, you might be on the spectrum. Dead ass.

Lol.

Are you okay?
Okay, cool.

If you aren't white, you're certainly a white-appeaser.

Last edited:

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I bet terry crews himself wouldn't give a single damn, he seems like a really cool dude.

But what else can we expect in this day and age. When you have people getting triggered over "it's okay to be white" and "accept yourself" signs, and the media calling it an act of white supremacy and racism you know there's something blatantly wrong with our country.

Reactions: SSStylish

demon of the leaf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At Bold:That's called you being IN DENIAL, and trying to cover yourself up for the benefit of the doubt.Along with that self-entitled "genius" showy pompousness.Grow up at some point.

Oh, look at Mr. Know it all...looking for the perfect opportunity to be a smart ass.There's no fantasy, my boy, it's observations and experiences. THe imaginative one, is you. You can use all the little verbiage you want....just a bunch of "beating around the bush" to me. I read it , and it goes straight over my head, because of your way of describing things, are not only manipulative of information, but it's completely pompous, showy, and unnecessary. You speak for "show", not "understanding"...you have some kind of inferiority complex to where you have to prove yourself to look so intellectual...nothing but showy squabble and dribble to me. You wanna reach me, be straight forward.You an your ridiculous pompous mentioning of terminologies, so ridiculous.I'm not impressed by you at all, you just say a bunch of envious nothing. And yes, I'm smarter than you.

And "A stance being stereotypical doesn't invalidate it"...oh SHUT UP. You're so silly.

Okay, cool.

If you aren't white, you're certainly a white-appeaser.
He is no white appeaser your just a racist simple as that just by your comments alone