Trait Points
0⚔️
hhmm nice but your gonna have to do better than taht to beat me My itachi uses

(Doujutsu:Kyokujitsu)-Eye Technique:Sun God

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:80(-20 to user per use)
Description:This jutsu creates black flames that draw in the users target burnig them in a huge sphere of fire that can not be escaped.All thats left is a huge crater where the target once stood.
(This is a game ougi.This is Itachi`s ougi in ultimate ninja 3 on your clones and I`ll have my fat body absorb your amaterasu.

master of the sharingan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ill use suition water sheild justu..(im still hit, i just take half the damage)
next ill use shadow clone justux 4
one throws a kunai with leter bomb atatch to it at the fat guy....
then ill use my new technique
my sun god rasengan attack!!!!
type:fire
range: short
chakara: 45
damage: 70
desribtion : a ransegan that is made of the chakara in an amatareasu(basically you use amaterasu and make it into a rasengan[as you see in my sig]) this attack has the same effect as rasengan excpt for when the opponet is hit the rasengan explodes on the opponets setting it on fire.
i use this on the false itachi....
then i have my other threew clones suurond your meditating body and use clone explosion justu......

Last edited:

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok counter that with

(Doujutsu:Susanoo)-Eye Technique:God Of The Storm

Type:Supplementary/Attack/Defence
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:40(-15 per turn)
Damage Points:80(-20 to user per turn)
Description:This doujutsu creates a spirit that is equiped with the Sword Of Totsuka which seals anything it cuts in a dream -like genjutsu for eternity.Its also is Equipeted with Yata`s Mirror another supernatural iteam that can repel all attacks.The real power of Susanoo is to suck anything into another dimension but sucking it into its gord.If hit but the sword your opponent is unable to move fot three turns.
and use yata`s mirror. and will attack with totsuka to seal you away in a dream like sleep forever

master of the sharingan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that was a clone......
(i only identified three of the clones)
and your real body was hit by the exploding clones and the fat guy got hit by my letter bomb kunai....
(you only said the sheild saved itachi)
and your itachi is probally out of chakara now......
now i summon susano'o(like i said those three attacks probally got your itachi out of chakara so suano'os gone)

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah its true but susanoo is easy to beat bet your outta chakra by now to.I still have the other 50% left. now for your end I`ll seal your sharingan away and your susanoo with

Gedo Mark

Type:Supplementary
Damage Points:N/A
Description:This jutsu has two diffrent usages oone is Confusion and the other is Seal.Seal seals abloodline trait for three turns while Confusion turns the target into your slave for three turns.
Note:(This jutsu can be used without the jap name and is the last quest in "Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2")

gedo mark seal.

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well its really doesnt matter since your sharingan is sealed how much chakra i have since now aall your doujutsu are gone.And I`ll finish you with kage bunshin shodow clone x3 to finish you with this

(Fuuinjutsu:Sanhou Fuuin)-Sealing Technique:pyramid Seal Of Doom

Type:Supplementary
Damage Points:80
Description:This jutsu is first done by having three Shadow clones(this (this jutsu makes them with out cost) which form a triangle and begin the seal.Once inside its in esapeable(except time/space jutsu)and the opponent is destroyed in side a seal by pure chakra.
(This is a game ougi.This is The Thired Hokage`s level 3 ougi in accel 2 Game Ougi
Gedo Mark