pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naw I never make the first move on ice right of I`ll jump a short distance staright up inot the air and use (Katon:Hibashiri)-Fire Style:Racing Fire to melt the ice.Once I land I`ll use (Katon:Keshi Makugahara)-Fire Style: plain sewing poppy. which I make the crack in the ground and spit fire into it making lava underneth you and before its pops on ya (Katon:Haisekishou)-Fire Style:Burning Ash Accumulation to burn ya skin and lungs.Clicks teeth to make the ash explode and makes the lava converge on ya in a circle.I`m done I reached my three jutsu limit and I can get ya a vid of e=what my second fire jutsu looks like its an accel 2 ougi(jiraiyas)

Reaper Rukia

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh snap! Second Dance, White Ripple!
*glaciers of ice protect me but then shatter*
But my ice I believe doesn melt like that on the ground.
Dance of the White moon and the circle forms and then,
A column of ice freezes you ecause your in the vicinity of the circle.
Look at my sig, its the 1st one.

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry I forgot her shikai`s power for a moment.OK to counter I`ll use
(Katon:Gouenkyuu)-Fire Style:Great Blazing Fireball

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost:20
Damage Points:40
Descripton: A bigger and more powerful version of the Grand Fire Ball jutsu that carries the opponet off on contact.
(This is a game jutsu.This is Itachi`s level one ougi in accel 2 Game Ougi)

to blast the pillars to shards of ice and will then use (Katon:Kimuchi Amura-Fire Style:??? no translation yet to make a fire wall from my lighter.Didnt know I smoked right?And will use Fuuton:Senpuuken-Wind style hurricaine fist to combo wind and fire to turn ya into toast.Plz defend of counter I dont wont this to be the end:(

Reaper Rukia

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha. I only have a few moves I knwo so far and i have to continuously use them xD
Dance Number Two, White Ripple! **glaciers collide with the combo and mist appears*
Hidden Mist Sight Loss Jutsu For you, and then ill use
Binding Spell 61, Light Rod Prison!

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait your using baikidou?Ok sorry but you binded my kawarimi(replacement I was haveing fun but I guess you never battled a ninja right?)OK I`ll use summonig jutsu to summon my chameleon.I`ll hope inside its mouth to use his abilty to turn invisible.Next I`ll use water style:Chakra senseing rain so no I`ll know your location and I`ll use earth style wheel of fortune to create a maounatin range to for me to hide in.Come get me soul reaper.:p game of hide in seek:D