Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So I had just finished a match of league and closed the program, as I was going to read a light novel my computer randomly shut off and turned back on but it did not start up, the monitor was on standby and my wired mouse would not light up, do any of you guys have had this problem before? And if so how can I fix it since my monitor computer just lights up but will not turn on. Im about dust it since I havent cleaned it in a while due to work and hoping its just that

Last edited by a moderator:

Ebi..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Happened to me a few times. I just kept restarting it to be honest.

Hasn't happened to me recently.
It seems like it really was the dust, gave it a really good dusting and i turned it off, took out the led lights since i just didnt like them anymore, and it started working like nothing

Azuline

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You should, I didnt have time due to work but I cleaned my fans and filters thoroughly gonna have to start at least once a month
Had a look at it today,
it was horrible,
So much dust....
and i havent even checked the inside yet, only the back of the case....

Sasuke Uchiha Susanoo

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's what you get for playing League of Losers a copy of Defense of the Ancients
You must be registered for see images

Seriously, it might be a monitor problem, I don't know what you are working with right now, if the Laptop can't boot then its probably a Hard Drive/Battery problem.