Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Appearing in the training field, a large heavy, pitch black coat moves through the field of grass, slowly killing every every plan closeby. As he looks to the right, he sees a red spider lili blooming close to the path he was walking. His eyes, always showing the constant nonchalance, while on the training field, was already an individual waiting for him. Appears as if, he was late again. Looking up to the student, he makes sure he was noticed by him, so he greets him by making a smile and showing his own license.
You must be registered for see images

Hello, My name is Kaneki Ken, and I am going to be your teacher in the basic ninja arts, or ninjutsu. But, before I begin teaching you, as in most cases, I need you to explain to me, what ninjutsu is. What is Chakra, and what a Shinobi is, always, according to your opinion.

Last edited:

Lance..

Legendary
Kin
61💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Appearing in the training field, a large heavy, pitch black coat moves through the field of grass, slowly killing every every plan closeby. As he looks to the right, he sees a red spider lili blooming close to the path he was walking. His eyes, always showing the constant nonchalance, while on the training field, was already an individual waiting for him. Appears as if, he was late again. Looking up to the student, he makes sure he was noticed by him, so he greets him by making a smile and showing his own license.

Hello, My name is Kaneki Ken, and I am going to be your teacher in the basic ninja arts, or ninjutsu. But, before I begin teaching you, as in most cases, I need you to explain to me, what ninjutsu is. What is Chakra, and what a Shinobi is, always, according to your opinion.
Sasuke had been waiting for his sensei for quite a while, it wasn't a bother for him though, he enjoyed waiting. It gave him some time to reflect upon his poor life choices and relax his mind, putting it off the torture and abuse of the past that he couldn't forget. His sensei had black hair, wore glasses and appeared to be in his early twenties. The man appeared to be gentle and caring upon first glance but after making eye contact with the man, he realized how wrong he was. Sasuke pondered about the man, wondering what his past was like but at the same time couldn't quite give a damn. Kaneki asked him to explain chakra, ninja and ninjutsu..

"Well, chakra at it's simplest form is a form of energy that every being exhibits. Chakra is made by passively combining both Physical and Spiritual energies. Physical energy corresponds to the vitality of the body, while spiritual energy corresponds to the mind or spirit. People who weaponize this chakra and are the military power in the this world are referred to as ninja. Most come from a hidden village, or clan and perform missions for money. Ninjutsu is the art of fighting that involves the use of chakra, it usually requires the use of handseals and much more chakra than taijutsu or genjutsu. Elemenetal Jutsu are the most basic category of ninjutsu and almost every ninja has access to it. "

Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hearing him out, Kaneki realized this man had knowledge over the said subject, he knew what he was talking about, but it was rather rudimentary. It did not matter, for after all, Kaneki was here in order to complete the lacking information on his own. As his student stopped, he simply gave him a small natural glare of his, as he continued.

Ninja's are trained humans, in the art of stealth, combat, and intelligence. A shinobi in one way or another is a soldier, and each soldier will have a reason what they fight for. When we take the aspect of the ninja, we can calmly say a ninja always has a reason why he fights. A shinobi since he was little, went to the academy to achieve a big dream, or to complete a goal they set. This desire will later mold itself to the Nindō or Ninja way. A shinobi has a reason what he fights for, like in your case, fighting evil and saving the good. This goal is the strongest weapon a ninja could carry, because from it, key features will be born, which can help the ninja not lose his own way. So the basic explanation is that a ninja is a soldier which can either work for a village, or alone. And each and every ninja, has a certain dream, objective, no matter how miniscule it is, so that they can keep going forward, not losing themselves along the way. A shinobi is someone who should not lose sight of their goal, and no matter what happens along the way they keep pushing. We can say the word shinobi defines itself. A person who can endure, and keep walking the path he chose from the beginning. This is what defines him.

The second aspect is chakra. The second strongest weapon of a ninja is the way how he can mold this energy flowing inside him. Chakra is an energy which is said to be created after finding the perfect balance between physical energy, so being physically fit, strong, healthy. And the mental or spiritual energy, which means being at peace. Once those 2 criteria are met, this energy called chakra will be created by very special points in the human body, which we will call chakra points.

At this time i make one handseal with my right hand as I hold my left one up. After some smoke appeared, in his left hand, a scroll was visible which I unrolled and showed to Sasuke.

See, these are the location of all the chakra points in the human body, there are basically 361 pressure points which will "create" or a better work mold new chakra. This chakra then is able to travel through the body, along another circulation system. Kinda like blood travels through the circulation system, chakra will travel through a separate one which is the Chakra Network System. Which will connect pressure points with each other. As you can clearly see here. Well as we continue we can say there are other kinds of chakra as the flow of energy, characteristics and lastly the amounts of it are simply too different to be put in the same category, and it will be divided like this:

• Bijuu Chakra: Which is very special, thick, and the amounts of it are simply gigantic. The beings which have those large amounts are called the Bijuu or sometimes they are refereed to as chakra monsters. The power they have is off charts as they have such large amounts of it, they can destroy entire mountains in a very short time. Their chakra is characteristic and it is red in color. So without much thinking about it, this will make them feared among the humans, and by some others wanted because of their huge power.

• Senjutsu Chakra: This is one of my favorite for a very specific reason. The senjutsu chakra, or the sage chakra is a very special chakra which will allow you to use Senjutsu, or sage jutsu. It is a very special chakra that someone will need to draw from the nature all around him. the Sage chakra will boost every aspect of a humans body, speed, strength, reflexes and it will give them a passive ability to become in one way or another "one with nature". Allowing you to feel everything around you constantly, so you could pretty much fight without relying in any of the senses and know what is going on.​

Ninjutsu on the other hand, or the ninja arts, are abilities which rely on the usage of chakra, in order to use a number of feats, which are allowed by shinobi. Ninjutsu itself, is split in the elemental ninjutsu, which people like to call, the basic 5, but along with that, there is the basic ninjutsu arts, which resolve around the more basic usages of chakra, shape manipulation, summoning, and my personal favorite (Sarcasm) Weapon jutsu. Ninjutsu itself is an art which basically showcases the most basic cases of battling, relying on offensive, stealth and sneaking, along with higher power basic techniques which are very useful in either offensive or defensive terms.

So far, any questions?

He says as he gives another sight at him.

Lance..

Legendary
Kin
61💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke stood there digesting the information that his sensei had presented him with, it was a lot and if didn't have any prior background knowledge on the subject, he would be lost.

"None, at the moment, sensei."

Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, our Ninjutsu training can be broken down into the following three categories:
-Weapons Usage
-Logistics of a Battle
-Learning the Techniques

The techniques will be learnt in the following groups:

-Ninja tools, scrolls and weapons usage
-Stealth and Subterfuge (My personal favourite)
-Transformations, summons and clones
-Rasengans
-Miscellaneous (All other techniques grouped together)

Note about my training: Since I make you specialize in the different categories one at a time, you'll be learning techniques with different ranks in a random order. That being said, you cannot make any Ninjutsu custom techniques until you complete all of the Ninjutsu techniques.

Right now, we'll begin on weapons usage in a battle. Tell me about all of the ninja tools you know of, describe them thoroughly and how they can be used in battle.

Lance..

Legendary
Kin
61💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kunai - The most common weapon in that is prevalent in the Narutoverse, it has a balanced blade with a thin handle, making it good for both throwing at enemies and in melee combat.

Shurikens - Is another common weapon which is in the form of a four pronged metal star, they are typically used for throwing but can be utilized to stab, slash but isn't as effective. There are other variations of shuriken, such as the Fuuma Shuriken which folds up into one blade, and can be folded out to create a powerful ranged weapon. There is also just a giant version of a regular shuriken, which is usually 3 feet wide and tall.

Senbon Needles - Are metal needles with a point at both ends, they are usually utilized in medical practices for acupuncture. They are not meant to be a one hit kill weapon, it usually requires the user to throw many multiple needles to take down just one opponent.

Bombs - We have smoke bombs that do just what the name imply, and then we have explosive tags; it's a note that burns slowly until it consumes the paper which then explodes. Flash Bomb, they are a bomb that temporarily blind an opponent, in a manner similar to smoke bombs.

Swords - There are multiple variations of swords that are utilized in the Narutoverse such as Katanas, tantos, zanbato, wakizashi and etc.

Reactions: Cresee

Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent display of knowledge, a very quick, precise and specific reply. But, you have forgotten a few things. First and foremost, arms or weapons which you use, can vary very much in distance, and not all of them can only be used in CQC, as you have seen many times, not only in the series, the usage of chains which still can be controlled, unlike a projectile weapon, is very useful not only in closed quarter combat, but even in longer distances, as it was demonstrated to us from Obito. Another thing which you maybe forgot to mention are ninja tool which require the chakra of a person, which are called chakra blades often. First showcased by Asuma, we have noticed that they not only increase the versatility, sometimes even their reach.

Another aspect, but left more untouched, are parasitic, organism as weapons, which we only have one real example, Samehada. IT is a living being, whose versatility is quite powerful and on par with other techniques, but over that, they can actually have added functionality, in Kisame's case, it was the strong chakra absorption, and the merging with it.

Angle and direction of Ninja tools
These are the realistic aspects of the RP. We will be covering one at a time starting with Angle. These are some of the things you need to keep in mind when fighting in a battle.

Angle is a very important part when battling and if used right it can give you the upper hand over your opponent. It's very important to understand the angles in a battle. This is mainly used with ninja tools (shuriken, kunai and other projectiles) but you can also use this with certain techniques that are launched at your opponent. Just by stating the angle you can confuse your opponent.

For example:Ninja 1 and Ninja 2 are fighting. N1 throws 2 kunai at N2, one at the angle of 25 and the other on 55. The lower the angle,the faster the projectile. Most new people would say:"I intercept the kunai with one of my own, blocking them both." If you use angles, this is where you can score.

Here is a pic for reference:

If N1 threw the kunai at an angle of 25 first your opponent would probably be defending from that one first thus he would fail to notice the other one. If he blocks the first one then the second one would hit him unless he kept his focus. Thus with one blow you can cause fatal injuries. (Credits to Cobalt).