Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
*Surprise*

Anyways, as I said I'll be passing on my ink techniques all to you of course, but some of em are with my other student Ryoma so one day when he's not inactive I'll have him post the rest here. As you get higher rank in our training; I'll post more associated with the rank but for now let's get started with a few of em.

(Inkupo: Kaiga Natsu ) Ink Arts: Painting Summer
Type: Supplementary, Offensive, Defensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 10 - 40 (-5 per turn)
Damage: 10 - 80
Description: Usually used as a means for teaching others how to paint with ink, Painting Summer allows the user to manipulate their ink in various forms for different reasons such as demonstrating the applications of the ninjutsu. The range of this technique starts from short range as usual, painting the work of art into life such as furniture to sit on due to ink techniques having been known to sustain themselves, small animals for entertainment etc. The vast possibilities are endless, leaving it up to the user’s own imagination. These creations can be no bigger than five meters in height. These creations can be formed for combative purposes if the user needs this, now dealing damage in accordance to it's rank. A rank usage has a limit of thrice per battle while S rank is twice per battle however the former leaves the user unable to use ink based techniques above S rank in the same and next turn while the latter prevents use of ink based techniques above A rank for the same and next turn. A rank has a cooldown of one turn while S has two turns after use. Though this technique can be used with no damaging properties simply for cosmetic use. This is considered freeform and doesn't count as a move. B rank needs a single hand seal, A rank needs two while S rank needs three

(Inkupo: Musaigen no Phantom World) Ink Arts: Myriad Colors Phantom World
Type: Supplementary | Offensive | Defensive
Range: Short -Long
Chakra: 10 - 40
Damage: 20 - 80
Description: Myriad Colors Phantom World is specialized branch of ninjutsu developed by the some of the best Ink Ninjutsu users within the world, being the sister counterpart to Ink Art: Solid Script. The process of it is done in three differing steps, all of which occurs instantly within each other, utilization of chakra absorbing ink similar to Ink Art: Fragile and Empty ,manipulation of ink into words and finally infusion of elemental chakra into the words while also molding ink and element together. What Myriad pans out to do is through the limitless imagination of the user, due to the essence of art - will create familiars through the use of words, i.e creating the word “dragon” while infusion earth based chakra into the word will cause the formation of an actual stone dragon capable of defending the user from attacks or even attacking the enemy. This technique is not limited to only defensive uses, as it can create a variety of things, be it animals, mythical creatures, extinct animals etc. The user draws the words in mid air, allowing for the words to form in either standard letters or in kanji form, then making a hand seal . The size, strength and range all differ based on the ranking of the technique used with D - C Rank being able to be used up to short range, B- A Rank Up to Mid Range while S - Rank up to long(Regardless of Rank used, all will first originate from within short range of the user. The creations of D - C range reaching up to five meters, B-A reaching up to 15 meters while S - rank being 15 meters and above. B-Rank and above uses require a handseal. A Ranks can be used up to three times per battle, while S ranks can be used up to twice. In the case of the S rank usage, no Ink Technique above B Rank can be used in the next turn. Creations made from this technique are able to act on their own and outside the need of user’s concentration but can only last up to three turns - while they also carry the elemental properties of the infused element. The user can also use this without the need of an ink brush similarly by controlling the ink similar to Ninja Arts: Ink Flush though for B/A Rank usages, the user needs to make a single hand seal in conjunction to the element it is associated with (such as the Tiger Seal being heavily involved with Katon) while B-rank and above requires two hand seals (though if the user is has a primary affinity for the infused element, only one seal is required).

(Inkupo/Kuchiyose: Chikai no Sain ) Ink Arts/Summoning: Oath Sign
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: A rather unique technique in terms of composition, being rather tame in its effects due to not being an offensive nor defensive technique. Through the manipulation of specialized chakra absorbing ink, this brew of ink is merged with chakra of the user and actual blood - causing it to take a murky crimson coloring. The ink however has special properties, allowing for those who frequently uses summoning a new unique way in order to summon. By kneading chakra into the ink, drawing on a surface( be it on the ground, on a scroll or airborne) the user creates the kanji for the animal they are summoning i.e dog would be written as “犬” which then allows them to summon the animal. This makes the load easier for the user, due to the ink carrying their chakra and blood within the ink,acting as a medium for the appropriate summoning. The ink provides half of the needed chakra, thus the user only needs to pay half the total amount it would normally need to summon the animal.While primarily used for contract summonings, the user may also use this method for techniques such as Summoning Technique: Rashōmon by drawing a kanji associated with the technique i.e gates. This technique must be mentioned in the user’s bio or before battle in order to utilize and is passive in nature, not taking up a move nor time in the the timeframe though must be referenced while performing said techniques. The user may also say incantations, speaking in unique languages or phrases purely for cosmetic purposes. In the case of users with summoning tattoos, this technique can be used to infuse them with the same blood to achieve the same effect.

So far based on what I have on my own, this is what I can afford to give you for now until future notice. Any questions on em?

Reactions: Red-Robin

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Surprise*

Anyways, as I said I'll be passing on my ink techniques all to you of course, but some of em are with my other student Ryoma so one day when he's not inactive I'll have him post the rest here. As you get higher rank in our training; I'll post more associated with the rank but for now let's get started with a few of em.

(Inkupo: Kaiga Natsu ) Ink Arts: Painting Summer
Type: Supplementary, Offensive, Defensive
Chakra: 10 - 40 (-5 per turn)
Damage: 10 - 80
Description: Usually used as a means for teaching others how to paint with ink, Painting Summer allows the user to manipulate their ink in various forms for different reasons such as demonstrating the applications of the ninjutsu. The range of this technique starts from short range as usual, painting the work of art into life such as furniture to sit on due to ink techniques having been known to sustain themselves, small animals for entertainment etc. The vast possibilities are endless, leaving it up to the user’s own imagination. These creations can be no bigger than five meters in height. These creations can be formed for combative purposes if the user needs this, now dealing damage in accordance to it's rank. A rank usage has a limit of thrice per battle while S rank is twice per battle however the former leaves the user unable to use ink based techniques above S rank in the same and next turn while the latter prevents use of ink based techniques above A rank for the same and next turn. A rank has a cooldown of one turn while S has two turns after use. Though this technique can be used with no damaging properties simply for cosmetic use. This is considered freeform and doesn't count as a move. B rank needs a single hand seal, A rank needs two while S rank needs three

(Inkupo: Musaigen no Phantom World) Ink Arts: Myriad Colors Phantom World
Type: Supplementary | Offensive | Defensive
Range: Short -Long
Chakra: 10 - 40
Damage: 20 - 80
Description: Myriad Colors Phantom World is specialized branch of ninjutsu developed by the some of the best Ink Ninjutsu users within the world, being the sister counterpart to Ink Art: Solid Script. The process of it is done in three differing steps, all of which occurs instantly within each other, utilization of chakra absorbing ink similar to Ink Art: Fragile and Empty ,manipulation of ink into words and finally infusion of elemental chakra into the words while also molding ink and element together. What Myriad pans out to do is through the limitless imagination of the user, due to the essence of art - will create familiars through the use of words, i.e creating the word “dragon” while infusion earth based chakra into the word will cause the formation of an actual stone dragon capable of defending the user from attacks or even attacking the enemy. This technique is not limited to only defensive uses, as it can create a variety of things, be it animals, mythical creatures, extinct animals etc. The user draws the words in mid air, allowing for the words to form in either standard letters or in kanji form, then making a hand seal . The size, strength and range all differ based on the ranking of the technique used with D - C Rank being able to be used up to short range, B- A Rank Up to Mid Range while S - Rank up to long(Regardless of Rank used, all will first originate from within short range of the user. The creations of D - C range reaching up to five meters, B-A reaching up to 15 meters while S - rank being 15 meters and above. B-Rank and above uses require a handseal. A Ranks can be used up to three times per battle, while S ranks can be used up to twice. In the case of the S rank usage, no Ink Technique above B Rank can be used in the next turn. Creations made from this technique are able to act on their own and outside the need of user’s concentration but can only last up to three turns - while they also carry the elemental properties of the infused element. The user can also use this without the need of an ink brush similarly by controlling the ink similar to Ninja Arts: Ink Flush though for B/A Rank usages, the user needs to make a single hand seal in conjunction to the element it is associated with (such as the Tiger Seal being heavily involved with Katon) while B-rank and above requires two hand seals (though if the user is has a primary affinity for the infused element, only one seal is required).

(Inkupo/Kuchiyose: Chikai no Sain ) Ink Arts/Summoning: Oath Sign
Range: N/A
Description: A rather unique technique in terms of composition, being rather tame in its effects due to not being an offensive nor defensive technique. Through the manipulation of specialized chakra absorbing ink, this brew of ink is merged with chakra of the user and actual blood - causing it to take a murky crimson coloring. The ink however has special properties, allowing for those who frequently uses summoning a new unique way in order to summon. By kneading chakra into the ink, drawing on a surface( be it on the ground, on a scroll or airborne) the user creates the kanji for the animal they are summoning i.e dog would be written as “犬” which then allows them to summon the animal. This makes the load easier for the user, due to the ink carrying their chakra and blood within the ink,acting as a medium for the appropriate summoning. The ink provides half of the needed chakra, thus the user only needs to pay half the total amount it would normally need to summon the animal.While primarily used for contract summonings, the user may also use this method for techniques such as Summoning Technique: Rashōmon by drawing a kanji associated with the technique i.e gates. This technique must be mentioned in the user’s bio or before battle in order to utilize and is passive in nature, not taking up a move nor time in the the timeframe though must be referenced while performing said techniques. The user may also say incantations, speaking in unique languages or phrases purely for cosmetic purposes. In the case of users with summoning tattoos, this technique can be used to infuse them with the same blood to achieve the same effect.

So far based on what I have on my own, this is what I can afford to give you for now until future notice. Any questions on em?
You must be registered for see images

I always say that you really don't have to do this sort of thing, but by the end of it, you still do.. haha.
It's so hard for me to be spoiled in this way when there isn't much I can give back in return, but I greatly appreciate this all the same; I truly do. I'll do my best to try and put them to good use, and I hope to never make you feel regret for the decision. 🙏

I gave each technique a quick read and so far, nothing particular stands to mind. They are all fairly well explained for what they seem intended to do. If I ever come across a scenario that I may be uncertain of how I'm wanting to apply one of them though, I'll be certain to ask you every question I come up with along the way.

Thank you so much, again. ✌

Reactions: Alyx

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
You must be registered for see images

I always say that you really don't have to do this sort of thing, but by the end of it, you still do.. haha.
It's so hard for me to be spoiled in this way when there isn't much I can give back in return, but I greatly appreciate this all the same; I truly do. I'll do my best to try and put them to good use, and I hope to never make you feel regret for the decision. 🙏

I gave each technique a quick read and so far, nothing particular stands to mind. They are all fairly well explained for what they seem intended to do. If I ever come across a scenario that I may be uncertain of how I'm wanting to apply one of them though, I'll be certain to ask you every question I come up with along the way.

Thank you so much, again. ✌
Don't think too hard about it haha, I'm just wanting my next personal student to learn what I can offer to them, so in the end, all this was preplanned to happen in the event you decided to pick up ink ninjutsu. Other than that, have fun with em, a lot more interesting one's come soon *waits for Ryoma to appear one day*

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
(Supuratto Bakudan) Splat Bomb
Type: Tool
Range: Short - Long (Thrown), Short (Explosion)
Chakra: 30 (N/A When Thrown)
Damage: 60
Description: Created based on the blueprints originally made for the Kote, these small tools are crafted and intended to be used by those whom utilize ink ninjutsu. Within these triangular containment units are ink of various color, this color matching that of the element infused into the ink ahead of time. When thrown at the enemy, the user will weave a single hand seal - causing the capsule to burst open those releasing a violent burst of ink to those around the blast zone, however if the user desires to delay the explosion they may do so, in which case simply throwing the bomb is considered freeform and thus doesn’t count as a move, though activation of it's bomb form will still count as one and the user must be within two landmarks to trigger it. The power of the blast depends on the amount of chakra and ink utilized for the this technique, while also dealing additional adverse effects depending on the element such as fire burning the enemy, water making the ink more vicious and sticky making it harder to move etc. It can also be used as a source for future ink techniques. A rank can only be used thrice per battle while the overall technique can only be used five times per battle. This is also akin to having works of art pre drawn thus various techniques can be used in conjunction to this due to the ink acting as a new source.

Inkupo/Genjutsu/Raiton: Shuuru Fantazumu) Ink/Illusion/Lightning Technique: Surreal Phantasm
Range: N/A (Same as Genjutsu; to which how far the flash will reach)
Chakra: X + 30 Infusion (X being the original illusions chakra cost)
Description: Through the use of some unique in tattoos on the user’s body; the user may will infuse their lightning chakra into the tattoos in order to cause them to begin to glow bright. This causes a flash of light to occur, which spans up to long range (depends on original technique's range) away from the user’s position – causing those who see the light to be inflicted into an illusion. This allows a new and unique way of casting techniques, utilizing the tattoos as a mean to cast an illusion; with the user being able to us any illusion they desire. This technique costs a move, but is use in tandem with the illusion, needing the same amount of hand seals, chakra etc for the original technique though with minor infusion of chakra for the flash of light. This method can follow with any Genjutsu the user knows up to A-Rank but is can only be used once every three turns. The tattoos must be posted before battle or within the user’s bio.

(Fuin Inkupo: Jutsushiki) Sealing Ink Art: Jutsu Formulae
Range: N/A (Short – Long, Active Portion)
Chakra Cost: N/A (+10 Active Ability)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Jutsushiki is a unique hybrid technique which takes advantage on the mutual relationship ink ninjutsu and Fuinjutsu share. This is clearly visible in the Sealing Art: Crouched Tiger Bullet in which the drawn tiger is able of sealing others – however in the case of Jutsushiki this isn’t the case. What it does is act as a preemptive method of creating seals located on the body, modifying the scripts in their dormant state. By tattooing and infusing the appropriate kanji/formulae for the seal – the user is able to recreate the seal and its initial purpose with this ability via the ink or in other methods such as drawing it on paper etc. An example of this would be the Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Lightning Sealing Method which the user pre writes the seal, however instead uses the ink from the ninja art instead. This causes all affected Fuinjutsu techniques to become treated as Ink Ninjutsu/Fuinjutsu based technique’s thus certain ink techniques can become effective with it such as the boosts which normally applies only to ink ninjutsu (if plausible) now applies to the Fuinjutsu in question as well by taking the infused chakra and simply adding onto the technique, however, the damage boosts themselves can only be applied to Fuinjutsu which originally utilizes a script in is formation/composition . Thus techniques such as Multiple Infinite Embraces cannot gain the benefit of the boost even if a script is added later into it via infusions etc. Offensive and Defensive Barriers which originate from a seal with script gains this as well. This technique doesn’t take up a move slot in battle, as it is applied outside of combat however the user may create a seal in battle with the ink if needed via control it and shaping it into the desired form. The latter ability is an active can only be used thrice per battle with a cool down of three turns though may be performed in the same time frame as the original technique while the former simply needs to be stated at the start of the battle or within the user’s bio. In spite of all this, this ability can only be used on Fuinjutsu/Barrier Ninjutsu which employs the usage of actual sealing scripts thus those which lack this are unable to be affected

20.Zekkendō: Mazāzu Rozario | Way of the Absolute Sword: «Mother's Rosario»
Spoiler
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Description: A sword technique which is based on the concepts of the Hyuga Clan’s main style of fighting, Gentle Fist. This while it was developed by said members of the clan, it can be used by anyone but not towards the extent of which a Hyuga can. The user will channel chakra into their blades, where they manipulate the chakra mostly towards the tip of the blade. The user will then make five consecutive stabs towards the target’s tenketu’s using ones Byakugan , forcing them to be closed and sealed. The user will then unleash another five strikes perpendicular striking five more chakra points and sealing them away. The impact will create an X shaped pattern on the chest of impact in which the user dealt. Once down, the user will deal one last strike towards the chest directly in the center of the X and cause a burst of chakra to push the enemy back a few feet away. This sword technique emulates the Gentle Fist by using the chakra in the sword to insert and forcefully close the tenketsu’s. In the case of non Hyuga users(Samurai and Kenjutsu Specialists), they will simply stab into the chest of the target normally without sealing away the chakra points of the enemy.

*Blocked chakra points will be sealed after attack for one turn, restricting the opponent of techniques A-rank and above*
*Can be used twice per battle*
*Can be used by non Hyuga bios, however don’t gain the chakra sealing due to lacking knowledge of Gentle Fist and the Byakugan.*

(Fūdoāto: ! Batānaifuasaruto!)Food Arts!:Butter Knife Assault!
Spoiler
Range:Short
Chakra:10(if chakra is used)
Damage:20(+5 if chakra boost is used)
Description:This is a rather simple technique where the user will grab a butter knife and tosses it at full speed towards there targets head causing minor head injuries towards them.The user can also use a sample amount of chakra to increase the power of the attack.Since a butter knife is rather dull bladed the target cant be cut by the knife

All these for 7k kumi

Last edited:

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Supuratto Bakudan) Splat Bomb
Range: Short - Long (Thrown), Short (Explosion)
Chakra: 30 (N/A When Thrown)
Description: Created based on the blueprints originally made for the Kote, these small tools are crafted and intended to be used by those whom utilize ink ninjutsu. Within these triangular containment units are ink of various color, this color matching that of the element infused into the ink ahead of time. When thrown at the enemy, the user will weave a single hand seal - causing the capsule to burst open those releasing a violent burst of ink to those around the blast zone, however if the user desires to delay the explosion they may do so, in which case simply throwing the bomb is considered freeform and thus doesn’t count as a move, though activation of it's bomb form will still count as one and the user must be within two landmarks to trigger it. The power of the blast depends on the amount of chakra and ink utilized for the this technique, while also dealing additional adverse effects depending on the element such as fire burning the enemy, water making the ink more vicious and sticky making it harder to move etc. It can also be used as a source for future ink techniques. A rank can only be used thrice per battle while the overall technique can only be used five times per battle. This is also akin to having works of art pre drawn thus various techniques can be used in conjunction to this due to the ink acting as a new source.

Inkupo/Genjutsu/Raiton: Shuuru Fantazumu) Ink/Illusion/Lightning Technique: Surreal Phantasm
Range: N/A (Same as Genjutsu; to which how far the flash will reach)
Chakra: X + 30 Infusion (X being the original illusions chakra cost)
Description: Through the use of some unique in tattoos on the user’s body; the user may will infuse their lightning chakra into the tattoos in order to cause them to begin to glow bright. This causes a flash of light to occur, which spans up to long range (depends on original technique's range) away from the user’s position – causing those who see the light to be inflicted into an illusion. This allows a new and unique way of casting techniques, utilizing the tattoos as a mean to cast an illusion; with the user being able to us any illusion they desire. This technique costs a move, but is use in tandem with the illusion, needing the same amount of hand seals, chakra etc for the original technique though with minor infusion of chakra for the flash of light. This method can follow with any Genjutsu the user knows up to A-Rank but is can only be used once every three turns. The tattoos must be posted before battle or within the user’s bio.

(Fuin Inkupo: Jutsushiki) Sealing Ink Art: Jutsu Formulae
Range: N/A (Short – Long, Active Portion)
Chakra Cost: N/A (+10 Active Ability)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Jutsushiki is a unique hybrid technique which takes advantage on the mutual relationship ink ninjutsu and Fuinjutsu share. This is clearly visible in the Sealing Art: Crouched Tiger Bullet in which the drawn tiger is able of sealing others – however in the case of Jutsushiki this isn’t the case. What it does is act as a preemptive method of creating seals located on the body, modifying the scripts in their dormant state. By tattooing and infusing the appropriate kanji/formulae for the seal – the user is able to recreate the seal and its initial purpose with this ability via the ink or in other methods such as drawing it on paper etc. An example of this would be the Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Lightning Sealing Method which the user pre writes the seal, however instead uses the ink from the ninja art instead. This causes all affected Fuinjutsu techniques to become treated as Ink Ninjutsu/Fuinjutsu based technique’s thus certain ink techniques can become effective with it such as the boosts which normally applies only to ink ninjutsu (if plausible) now applies to the Fuinjutsu in question as well by taking the infused chakra and simply adding onto the technique, however, the damage boosts themselves can only be applied to Fuinjutsu which originally utilizes a script in is formation/composition . Thus techniques such as Multiple Infinite Embraces cannot gain the benefit of the boost even if a script is added later into it via infusions etc. Offensive and Defensive Barriers which originate from a seal with script gains this as well. This technique doesn’t take up a move slot in battle, as it is applied outside of combat however the user may create a seal in battle with the ink if needed via control it and shaping it into the desired form. The latter ability is an active can only be used thrice per battle with a cool down of three turns though may be performed in the same time frame as the original technique while the former simply needs to be stated at the start of the battle or within the user’s bio. In spite of all this, this ability can only be used on Fuinjutsu/Barrier Ninjutsu which employs the usage of actual sealing scripts thus those which lack this are unable to be affected

20.Zekkendō: Mazāzu Rozario | Way of the Absolute Sword: «Mother's Rosario»
Spoiler
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Description: A sword technique which is based on the concepts of the Hyuga Clan’s main style of fighting, Gentle Fist. This while it was developed by said members of the clan, it can be used by anyone but not towards the extent of which a Hyuga can. The user will channel chakra into their blades, where they manipulate the chakra mostly towards the tip of the blade. The user will then make five consecutive stabs towards the target’s tenketu’s using ones Byakugan , forcing them to be closed and sealed. The user will then unleash another five strikes perpendicular striking five more chakra points and sealing them away. The impact will create an X shaped pattern on the chest of impact in which the user dealt. Once down, the user will deal one last strike towards the chest directly in the center of the X and cause a burst of chakra to push the enemy back a few feet away. This sword technique emulates the Gentle Fist by using the chakra in the sword to insert and forcefully close the tenketsu’s. In the case of non Hyuga users(Samurai and Kenjutsu Specialists), they will simply stab into the chest of the target normally without sealing away the chakra points of the enemy.

*Blocked chakra points will be sealed after attack for one turn, restricting the opponent of techniques A-rank and above*
*Can be used twice per battle*
*Can be used by non Hyuga bios, however don’t gain the chakra sealing due to lacking knowledge of Gentle Fist and the Byakugan.*

(Fūdoāto: ! Batānaifuasaruto!)Food Arts!:Butter Knife Assault!
Spoiler
Range:Short
Chakra:10(if chakra is used)
Damage:20(+5 if chakra boost is used)
Description:This is a rather simple technique where the user will grab a butter knife and tosses it at full speed towards there targets head causing minor head injuries towards them.The user can also use a sample amount of chakra to increase the power of the attack.Since a butter knife is rather dull bladed the target cant be cut by the knife

All these for 7k kumi
Sure, 7k.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
(Uranau Ha Sakuhin ) Divine Blade Works
Description: Divine Blade Works is a unique piece of technology mixed with ninjutsu. For generations, members whom have come to learn the unique style of combat commonly referred to as “Dance of the Blade Sage” has meet with multiple difficulties. The first of this problem being the unconventional travel method, needing to carry a backpack for housing the blades. The wires becoming a frequent hazard in use as well. As such members of the Black One’s from Hanguri ordered the creation of new technology that would better the use of the style – though with the razing of the Freehold, not many where able to see the finished product. A prototype of the system was only recently discovered in old books, detailing the functionality of the gear. In turn the system “Divine Blade Works” was reimagined with new technological scholars in order to create the perfect tool. In terms of the actual tool its comprised of mainly on the concept of remote controlling the blades, like the original style does but with more seamless direction. The blades are each outfitted at their handles with unique cores that is remotely connected to central hub located on the user’s person, usually integrated into their bodies if a cyborg or in the user’s clothing if normal. These cores transmit chakra instantly and passively between one another, guided and controlled by the user’s gestures and mental control which are then translated by the central hub and distributed to each blade or individual blades – thus no longer needing the razor wiring initially needed to control the blades. In terms of housing the blades – cyborgs keep the blades within their cybernetic body while normal humans have a special seal located on the same hub that releases or seals the blades back into it when not in use. While this is usually intended to be used with the Dance of the Blade Sage CFS, the swords can also simply be used for Kenjutsu or other sword-based techniques or style. The one true advantage of this is gaining the ability to utilize kenjutsu at range, as the user simply needs to transmit the chakra to the blade in order to utilize it if needed (capable of transferring any sort of chakra, including elemental etc). The activation of these blades is passively done but requires 10 chakras in order to do so, while also absorbing -5 chakra per turn to keep active. The user can only sustain up to six blades at a time; each one having the durability of a regular weapon though utilizing the seal the user can simply replace any broken swords (which requires -5 chakra per blade, but done passively). The cores can be activated any up to three times per battle, but lasts as long as the user desires. The design of the blades are largely up to the user - allowing creative freedom in their design.

Here you go my friend~

Reactions: Red-Robin