UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is only for Madara bandwagoners!!!!

I wanna say something to all of you that consider yourselves Madara fans: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I remember when I entered the base and a lot of members couldn't stop telling me: you are only a bandwagoner blah blah blah... But here I am to tell them: It has been 4 YEARS after Madara died and the manga too. And I am proud to say that he has been one of my favorites characters of all books and time!

When the next gen ask me to tell stories I will be telling them how this guy:

Wasn't afraid to face war since he was a baby to protect his very family and Fought for his clan dignity- making it important and his name known worldwide

You must be registered for see images

Had the best rival and friend one could dream to have

Was desperate to be the protector his clan needed.(I am also forever telling everybody how Tobirama was a traitor)

Was the most caring older brother

Was legendary.

And as Madara fans we aren't ashamed of showing these pictures: Actually this make us even more proud of him, as no one could ever defeat him face to face.

I'll be telling how awesome it was to see a supposed dead and most evil person in the verse rise and how happy I got to see this fight!!

And y'know: he is very inspirational

As every party needs some food: I don't know if you have enough money but lol
J-World is also giving some insight in Madara and Hashirama's stories with some nice esp food.

It costs 3000 yens. I have no money to go to Japan right now but assdsdjidjijadajd, maybe you do?

Have some nice music about Madara (I chose Get up because I think it matches Madara's storyline)

[video=youtube;5I2W9_MX-s4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I2W9_MX-s4[/video]

I was going to post more things but it going to be too long! I needed to do a tribute to him:pwease:
Yeah Madara really is an awesome character. In my books he is on par with the likes of David Copperfield, Jane Eyre, and Karamazov brothers.

I hope you enjoyed it! :yay:

Last edited:

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i stoped reading when u said "madara died".. fanfic thread..
lolol Madara lives on in our hearts. (he was too intelligent, maybe he left something prepared like in Hashi's fight???)

And probably if SP becomes so poor that they have to revive Madara again to solo Naruto's grandchildren.

Believe it.
#Madara solos Boruto's son

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We Madara fans actually never being dubbed as a bandwagoners as far as I can remember. We actually less vocal than other fans
I was called that by a lot of people. Including Vulpini and much others that have already left the base.
Just because Madara base went hyped when he destroyed the Alliance and Kages low diff lololol

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lolol Madara lives on in our hearts. (he was too intelligent, maybe he left something prepared like in Hashi's fight???)

And probably if SP becomes so poor that they have to revive Madara again to solo Naruto's grandchildren.

Believe it.
#Madara solos Boruto's son
he isn't dead....u need lot of brains to understand that???..

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he isn't dead....u need lot of brains to understand that???..
I keep imagining what he would do to Boruto's generation? Like: maybe nothing, because he knows that peace is temporary.
He knows that Boruto's great great great grandson will see war, and that when he will be smashing people again.
He is probably just biding his time really.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I keep imagining what he would do to Boruto's generation? Like: maybe nothing, because he knows that peace is temporary.
He knows that Boruto's great great great grandson will see war, and that when he will be smashing people again.
He is probably just biding his time really.

mmmmmmH..well...Madara would solo teh $h!t out of kara.....komoha will regeret thinking Madara was their enemy..cuz he is indeed teh true savior..

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

mmmmmmH..well...Madara would solo teh $h!t out of kara.....komoha will regeret thinking Madara was their enemy..cuz he is indeed teh true savior..
He would smash the technology in Boruto's arm, make him cry like brat and show him his place!!!!! That it's not shinobi ways!!!
And he would also make Kara tremble in fear in front of true power, no doubt.

He would take Boruto's tatoo and deactivate, just like he did with Edo tensei lolololool

Tajima is proud.
I wonder if his mother would be a cheerleader???

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was called that by a lot of people. Including Vulpini and much others that have already left the base.
Just because Madara base went hyped when he destroyed the Alliance and Kages low diff lololol
But in the time that Naruto manga still on going we Madara fans not seen as a cancer to NB. As bandwagon on a character is one of the cancer Madara fans were seen less cancerous. At that time Itachi fans, Sakura fans, Naru/Sasu fans, and Minato fans sitting on the top as the most cancerous fans in NB out there.

At that time people liked Madara even non Madara fans. They dislike the introduction of Kaguya. They understand that Madara get the worse treatment from Kishi. We Madara fans and other fandom held a single voice of dissatisfaction.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He would smash the technology in Boruto's arm, make him cry like brat and show him his place!!!!! That it's not shinobi ways!!!
And he would also make Kara tremble in fear in front of true power, no doubt.

He would take Boruto's tatoo and deactivate, just like he did with Edo tensei lolololool

Tajima is proud.
I wonder if his mother would be a cheerleader???
Madara do not hurt young kids...Madara dizerved to have beautiful wife and kids but noo instead of that he sacrified himself for peace..but komoha are to idiot to undstand that...

-madara mother always thank god for having son like madara..

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But in the time that Naruto manga still on going we Madara fans not seen as a cancer to NB. As bandwagon on a character is one of the cancer Madara fans were seen less cancerous. At that time Itachi fans, Sakura fans, Naru/Sasu fans, and Minato fans sitting on the top as the most cancerous fans in NB out there.

At that time people liked Madara even non Madara fans. They dislike the introduction of Kaguya. They understand that Madara get the worse treatment from Kishi. We Madara fans and other fandom held a single voice of dissatisfaction.
I never stopped to think that most people actually agree with us that Kaguya was a terrible writing skill.
True Sakura and Itachi fans were cancer. I don't even remember Minato fans lolol I guess most of them were just here for the hype lol
I remember that this was the time when Sasuke was King of Antisasusaku . Good times.

Madara fans didn't got much time to shine though.
But we got the best fanservice maybe XD

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara do not hurt young kids...Madara dizerved to have beautiful wife and kids but noo instead of that he sacrified himself for peace..but komoha are to idiot to undstand that...

-madara mother always thank god for having son like madara..
Madara is too pure to agree with Konoha ways.
I wonder if they will ever show us his teenager crush?? (she probably got dead or married someone else lol)
Actually I think he enjoyed bars lol

Tajima did make his son talk about drinking since a young age if you think about it :stone:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara is too pure to agree with Konoha ways.
I wonder if they will ever show us his teenager crush?? (she probably got dead or married someone else lol)
Actually I think he enjoyed bars lol

Tajima did make his son talk about drinking since a young age if you think about it :stone:
he was asexual.... 1 reason why he become too op..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

as madara fan i dont diliske kaguya becuz she replaced madara...even if it wasn't madara but some1 else her appearance was always giant pulla$$...

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he was asexual.... 1 reason why he become too op..
I'm still waiting for his POV.

Kishimoto must do it. And ONLY Kishimoto. Other writers are trash. Man, I even got to see some fanarts better than official art right now.
But I'm afraid Kishimoto is too tired and then he ruins the so rich and vast plotline of the Founders.

I'm even missing Tobirama right now ugh :nuts:

I'm forever telling people how Tobirama was a sneaky little pice of traitor. Forever.
The world shall know Madara and mine's hate towards him.