Part 3 of this shit

Part 3 of this shit?

• I wana kill kishi so he doesn't further ruin manga

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Only if he explains this ass pull and retracts it ass a troll atempt

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • F logic, continuity and story progressing, i love ass pulls.. that shit's great

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeathPulse16

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If there's a part three, count me out. The Naruto manga hasn't felt like THE Naruto manga for awhile now. I'm gonna follow through this war in hopes that kishi can bring back the stuff that made the mangas great but it feels like its going down a slope and has felt that way for awhile. A third part would be a huge mistake.

DeathPulse16

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To all of you saying you won't read a part 3 or you're done with part 2, we all know y'all lying.
Since you know everything about everyone, can you tell me the winning numbers to the lottery and how many people will win? Might as well use your exceptional all seeing skills for something right

Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since you know everything about everyone, can you tell me the winning numbers to the lottery and how many people will win? Might as well use your exceptional all seeing skills for something right
Doesn't take a omnipotent force to see through bluff my brutha

DeathPulse16

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll put it this way, this kind of stuff is the exact same reason why I quit bleach. That whole fight between ulquiorra and ichigo was complete garbage. Ichigo died twice, came back to life twice and still won because plot. This chapter feels like that.