0⚔️
Awards
I had people translate it:

Anew story buds in the leaf
Spring 2015
"Naruto" (Temporary)
Short term concentrated serialization
Determination!!
Details in future Jump Comics!! A "Naruto" spin-off short story serialized in JUMP j BOOKS!! The first is "Legend of Kakashi"!!​

And it's created by the one that did the Dokonjo Ninden, Jinraiden and Blood Prison novel.

Dondaime Hokage Naruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Spring 2015
"Naruto" (Temporary)
Determination!!
Details in future Jump Comics!! A "Naruto" spin-off short story serialized in JUMP j BOOKS!! The first is "Legend of Kakashi"!!​

And it's created by the one that did the Dokonjo Ninden, Jinraiden and Blood Prison novel.
So it will be for Kakashi the story or the kids? I am confused...

NinJaGirl99

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know what to think. Not really interested in their children, but I will probably end up reading these chapters just so I can see Sasuke back in Konoha.

Do we know how many chapters?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know what to think. Not really interested in their children, but I will probably end up reading these chapters just so I can see Sasuke back in Konoha.

Do we know how many chapters?
I don't think Sasuke will be living in Konoha, I think he will come back for the movie though. Part 1 of Naruto was my favorite so I'm definitely looking forward to the spin off.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Spring 2015
"Naruto" (Temporary)
Determination!!

That is indeed a good translation.