Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The title says it all. No restrictions (please don't just say Kamui spam, we know that's not how Kakashi fights nor would it necessarily work here).
Starting range: 20 meters
Location: Kimimaro vs Garaa (a large open field surrounded by trees)
Intel: manga

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
812💸
Kumi
403💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Does Kakashi have Nine Tails Chakra? He said he cant warp big things without it and you know, Gaara's contructions are as big as big can get. Gaara wins by blocking line of sight with Mother Sand and uses Sand Drizzles as aerial projectiles to inflict wounds from far away distances. Sand Pyramid sealing technique ends match.

------>>> Gaara can crumble the minerals and conjure the hardest types of sands to construct impenetrable walls to block Wood Elemental attacks from hitting him. He can fly. He can use the Shukaku's JuinJutsu to seal Kakashi by conjuring sand in his radius.

-------->>>> He can counter all of Wood Element, the Pillar Seals wont touch him ; They are close range, Gaara has his own special seals to break it.

------>>>>.......Gaara stomps(if Kakashi has zero NineTails Chakra.)

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
part 2 ? as in pre war arc? i think team takes it. kakashi is a trickster. Yamato will draw attention and bam kakashi will stun gaara. Though i wonder how will they reach gaara if he takes to air.

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Does Kakashi have Nine Tails Chakra? He said he cant warp big things without it and you know, Gaara's contructions are as big as big can get. Gaara wins by blocking line of sight with Mother Sand and uses Sand Drizzles as aerial projectiles to inflict wounds from far away distances. Sand Pyramid sealing technique ends match.

------>>> Gaara can crumble the minerals and conjure the hardest types of sands to construct impenetrable walls to block Wood Elemental attacks from hitting him. He can fly. He can use the Shukaku's JuinJutsu to seal Kakashi by conjuring sand in his radius.

-------->>>> He can counter all of Wood Element, the Pillar Seals wont touch him ; They are close range, Gaara has his own special seals to break it.

------>>>>.......Gaara stomps(if Kakashi has zero NineTails Chakra.)
No of course he doesn't have 9 tails chakra, this is Kakashi, not Kakashi boosted by Naruto. Also Kakashi uses the substitution jutsu on multiple occasions, he can layer genjutsu on to Garaa who, without Shukaku, can't sense that.

part 2 ? as in pre war arc? i think team takes it. kakashi is a trickster. Yamato will draw attention and bam kakashi will stun gaara. Though i wonder how will they reach gaara if he takes to air.
Part 2 as in single MS, no kurama chakra cloak, war-arc Kakashi.

kakashi can solo
There are scenarios where that can happen, but please elaborate because more often than not, he probably wouldn't solo Garaa.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There are scenarios where that can happen, but please elaborate because more often than not, he probably wouldn't solo Garaa.
You must be registered for see images

Garra isnt beating kakashi in Cqc and Kamui lets him not only get the drop on him but forces cqc range.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yamato has a strong way of battling Gaara I believe. Both he and Kakashi can form earth walls against any incoming sand tsunamis and have techniques that give them the ability to penetrate Gaara's sand. Yamato can place his seeds among Gaara's sand and keep constant knowledge of where Gaara's sand will be going, alongside sprout trees from within any sand structure Gaara decides to hide in or behind.

Kakashi also lucked out in the matchup. Gaara may have mobility, but he's often stationary. Perfect prey for sniping off tbh. Gaara's out of luck vs Kakashi since there's no such thing as using sand to defend against a Kamui snipe. If Kakashi can see it, Kamui is spawning there or near it. I don't doubt that Kakashi's Lightening Cutter can pierce Gaara's sand either. Both Yamato and Kakashi can make platforms to get close if needed.

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Garra isnt beating kakashi in Cqc and Kamui lets him not only get the drop on him but forces cqc range.
This actually has merit. I was thinking, how will kakashi reach him in air but kamui can teleport him anywhere i suppose.