Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Base mode.

This is land of waves arc Sasuke.

No sharingan for either.

:kd:

Should be a close one given her speed, ninjutsu and taijutsu feats being like her dad.
:kd:

You must be registered for see images

Distance: 10 feet
Intel: none

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The two can't be compared since we'd need an end point and a starting point.
+Sasuke has Kakashi's training and his previous years of Uchiha training behind him Sarada doesn't.

That's the only contribution your getting out of me for this thread.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
+Sasuke has Kakashi's training and his previous years of Uchiha training behind him Sarada doesn't.

But I thought she had his talent.

But I thought their ninjutsu and taijutsu were on par?

Sasuke matched a faster opponent (Haku)
Sasuke has demonstrated good thaijutsu skills

Sarada marched a faster opponent and negged him(Boruto)
Sarada negged a faster opponent in thaijutsu and has also demonstrated thaijutsu skills.

Sasuke can use Katon and lightning style.
Sarada uses Katon and lightning style.

Sasuke uses tactics to outwit his opponents.
Sarada uses tactics and analytical prowess to do the same (Buntan as an example).

Sasuke uses Sharingan to copy jutsu
Sarada uses Sharingan to copy jutsu.

Sasuke excels at shuriken skills
Sarada excels at shuriken skills.

:dunno: thought this would be a close one. Seems like a one sided neg.

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What training brate? Sasuke never got any training neither from his father (just showing him the signs for fireball) or Itachi poking his forehead and saying 'maybe next time Sasuke" -

Sasuke was training alone and there is even scan in the manga which i couldnt find
-

Reactions: To Whatever

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’ll give it to sauce, he matched hakus base speed without a sharingan, and was still considered formidable by many without it. The only thing Sarada has on him is ces, which from what we’ve seen, she probably wouldn’t land without her sharingan.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But I thought she had his talent.

But I thought their ninjutsu and taijutsu were on par?

Sasuke matched a faster opponent (Haku)
Sasuke has demonstrated good thaijutsu skills

Sarada marched a faster opponent and negged him(Boruto)
Sarada negged a faster opponent in thaijutsu and has also demonstrated thaijutsu skills.

Sasuke can use Katon and lightning style.
Sarada uses Katon and lightning style.

Sasuke uses tactics to outwit his opponents.
Sarada uses tactics and analytical prowess to do the same (Buntan as an example).

Sasuke uses Sharingan to copy jutsu
Sarada uses Sharingan to copy jutsu.

Sasuke excels at shuriken skills
Sarada excels at shuriken skills.

:dunno: thought this would be a close one. Seems like a one sided neg.
You've purposefully restricted it to one specific time(non Sharingan) knowing full well Sasuke was being trained by Itachi and Fugaku as a kid. And has spent his whole time training for revenge against Itachi while being aware of his insane level and further trained under Kakashi. While Sarada only started training after deciding to become Hokage (post Sharingan awakening) when most of her skills come into being. Her skills are post that point as is my post but your a pathetic troll attempting to garner support for your cognitively regressed self.

This is my last post and the only reason I responded was because you quoted pointa of mine from another post.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What training brate? Sasuke never got any training neither from his father (just showing him the signs for fireball) or Itachi poking his forehead and saying 'maybe next time Sasuke" -

Sasuke was training alone and there is even scan in the manga which i couldnt find
-

He trained largely by himself due to Itachi being on missions and Fugaku being distant and neglectful.

To the point of exhaustion

Last edited:

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You've purposefully restricted it to one specific time(non Sharingan) knowing full well Sasuke was being trained by Itachi and Fugaku as a kid. And has spent his whole time training for revenge against Itachi while being aware of his insane level and further trained under Kakashi. While Sarada only started training after deciding to become Hokage (post Sharingan awakening) when most of her skills come into being. Her skills are post that point as is my post but your a pathetic troll attempting to garner support for your cognitively regressed self.

This is my last post and the only reason I responded was because you quoted pointa of mine from another post.
No excuses, Sarada was trained by the great goddess slaying sakura. What kinda Sarada fan are you to use an excuse like that. Featless fugaku and young itachi pale in comparison to adult sakura(or so I’ve heard). You gotta come better than that

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No excuses, Sarada was trained by the great goddess slaying sakura. What kinda Sarada fan are you to use an excuse like that. Featless fugaku and young itachi pale in comparison to adult sakura(or so I’ve heard). You gotta come better than that
Look at my post.

Fugaku literally showed him Katon, Once.

And he spent days doing it by himself until he made one as big as his father.

Spending days by himself training in shuriken to the point he passed out.

Itachi also, literally showed him once how to use shuriken jutsu before telling him another time.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually no she wasn't trained by Sakura there's 0 proof of that. You and I both know this is intellectual dishonesty and restriction from OP and we both know the sword of solo would seal Kaguya as well. OP was so triggered that he decided to create a thread purposefully restricting it to a time Sarada didn't care about being a ninja and Sasuke had been training for blood. It's like me restricting 1 tomoe Sasuke(6 year old hasn't got feats that can rival) vs 1 tomoe Sarada (1 tomoe Sarada has feats).

This is pre academy sasuke pretty much confirming Itachi trains him. The only reason he didn't teach him something new was because of the mission

Last edited:

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually no she wasn't trained by Sakura there's 0 proof of that. You and I both know this is intellectual dishonesty and restriction from OP and we both know the sword of solo would seal Kaguya as well. OP was so triggered that he decided to create a thread purposefully restricting it to a time Sarada didn't care about being a ninja and Sasuke had been training for blood.
How is it restriction? you actually want to give Sasuke his sharingan? :lmao:

Sasuke trained to be praised by his father and itachi.

Land of waves Sasuke is the same age as current Sarada.

Last edited:

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He trained largely by himself due to Itachi being on missions and Fugaku being distant and neglectful.

To the point of exhaustion
That, but there is also a scan when Sakura ask Sasuke for a date but he said "i need to train"

about the images and the post - neither Fugaku nor Itachi ever trained Sasuke so im not sure what salamander is trying to say or prove here

Look at that fireball.... even Fugaku is amazed -

You are my son indeed" - Fugaku

-
This reminds me. I always wanted to impress my father while training football, but he never said anything....

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Current Sarada also has access to lightning style, fire style and shuriken prowess. She also has speed and thaijutsu skills that negged Boruto, however she gained them after the Sharingan awakening so your original point of no sharingan invalidates those abilities. If they're included then it's GG Sasuke even without Sharingan, especially Land of waves pre sharingan Sasuke he has no counter to lightning armour as an example.

That's why i said your battle is flawed :)

Last edited:

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

While true Sarada should already know Chakra Enhanced Strength, which is something Sasuke hasn’t encountered at this point. No Sharingan either and the point of reference is land of waves. For Sasuke this would be the Zabuza and Haku arc before the Sharingan meaning he has barely been trained in chakra control, So no precognition to help dodge that brute force of chakra. He should have Katon but Raiton wasn’t learned until second part of Chunin Exams so that with Sasuke’s natural Taijutsu talent gives him an edge.

Sarada by her land of waves arc has no fire and since no Sharingan, no lightning or genjutsu either. She does have her Taijutsu and shiriken techniques but that’s about it.

As OP stated, it would be a close fight, but I give it to Sasuke as he was a serious take no prisoner type opponent while Sarada might pull her punches. One was raised in an era of tension and war (Sasuke) so his training even at this point is far more rigorous than Sarada’s who’s been training with no real goal other than to be Hokage one day.

But it could go either way in my opinion.

Last edited:

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good goodness. Tell me we didn't fall this low.

Sasuke part 1 is the pinnacle of genius for his generation, of family avenger (and the powers that came from it).

Tell me how that brat can even touch his foot fingers in skill?? In battle instinct? In dojutsu prowess?? In stamina???????

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While true Sarada already has Strength of a hundred pretty much as well which is something Sasuke hasn’t encountered at this point. No Sharingan either and the point of reference is land of waves. For Sasuke thisvwould be the Zabuza and Haku arc before the Sharingan meaning he has barely been trained in chakra control. So no precognition to help dodge that brute force of chakra.

Sarada by her land of waves arc has no fire and sinc no Sharingan, no lightning or genjutsu either. As OP stated, it would be a close fight, but I give it to Sasuke as he was a serious take no prisoner type opponent while Sarada might pull her punches.

But it could go either way in my opinion.
I agree with you but look here OP's suddenly changing the meters for comparrison.

Land of waves Sasuke is the same age as current Sarada

If these meters are applied as in current Sarada then she has lighting style, fire style and uchiha style jutsu + speed and CQC skills to take out Borat. She doesn't need to use the sharingan to do any of those things against Sasuke. I think OP doesn't know wtf he's on about and is just trolling for the heck of it.

OP's probably trying to draw me back in with his new measures but he wont.

Last edited:

Dgrayman

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

why do you always have to make up some excuse, can't you just answer the question who wins.

ot: sasuke negging

Status
Not open for further replies.