King El Bridgett

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In Neji's fight with Naruto, he basically destroyed him until he use the Kyuubi's chakra. Neji's Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms blocked Naruto's chakra points and disrupted the flow of his chakra. Neji would've won if not for the Kyuubi. Sasuke, however, doesn't have any extra chakra. As soon as Neji hits him with Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms it's over. I also doubt Sasuke would be able to bypass Neji's Eight Trigrams Revolving Heaven. So, what do you guys think?

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll go ahead and say that this is easily true. At part 1 Sasuke had no long range jutsu that could penetrate rotation. And Neji wins close quaters...heck chidori probably doesn't beat rotation as it is a whirl of chakra...basically a stationary rasengan.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
shippuuden was rushed. Many interesting chars the like hyuuga's deserve more screen time. Personally, I'd want to see Hanabi Hyuuga character building and involved in the main story

Uchicha Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke in chunin exam was still fast because he faught orichimaru in the forest of death at high speed.i believe speed will play a major role for sasuke victory.i donot think neji can predict sasuke speed because he donot have sharingan

NarutoSageUzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke in chunin exam was still fast because he faught orichimaru in the forest of death at high speed.i believe speed will play a major role for sasuke victory.i donot think neji can predict sasuke speed because he donot have sharingan
Do Not , Does not *

Neji still has the Byakugan

He was stronger than Naruto, Naruto won by Plot.

And Naruto at Chuunin exams > Sasuke at Chuuning exams