-Ibrahim-

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto part 1 was so good, shipuden is shi.t man... i just wish Kishi steps his game up.. i remember how amazing part 1 Naruto was, it was amazing pacing, etc.

i was entertained throughout part 1, even the filler was better than some shipuden arcs!
the chuunin exams were fkn great

Last edited:

Booker

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto part 1 was so good, shipuden is **** man... i just wish Kishi steps his **** up.. i remember how amazing part 1 Naruto was, it was amazing pacing, etc.
Part 1 was merely a prequel that set up the stage for Shippuden. Shippden is the meat of the series, the main story. And it's awesome.

godzillard

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eh, they're about equal. However, Part 1 dealt more with ninja-ish stuff. Shippuden is more about eyes and DNA, sadly.
should have put more small things into the story
to make us look forward to making predictions
that didnt involve DNA and everyone getting each others jutsu.
everyone used to be so much different

Altaneen

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto part 1 was so good, shipuden is shi.t man... i just wish Kishi steps his game up.. i remember how amazing part 1 Naruto was, it was amazing pacing, etc.

i was entertained throughout part 1, even the filler was better than some shipuden arcs!
the chuunin exams were fkn great
The filler has nothing to do with Kishi. I like shippuden more than the original, with the exception of my favorite fight of all.
Lee vs Gaara, that fight is what made me love this series.