[Discussion] Part 1 naruto manga/anime was so much better

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Today, i have seen first 20 episodes of naruto shonen part One. The nostalgic feelings which i had while watching these episodes cant be expressed in words. So much fun and remarkable fights used to be back there. This manga/anime would be so much better if kishi just let sasuke be in konoha.

I dont want to say this but it would be much much better if kishi didn't stick his manga just to bring sasuke back to konoha. I am not saying that i don't love naruto manga. My main point is that it would be much more entertaining and charming manga if this whole manga just didnt revolve around bringing sasuke back.

As we would see more team 7 fights. konoha 11 would grow together. Sasuke and Naruto would fight together against enemies. This would then filled with much more fun than the way it used to be in naruto shippuden.

IMO, In case, if kishi would resume his work on naruto again then he should start naruto manga with different story line for example keeping uchiha clan to be alive and be a part of konoha.

What do you think, guys?

Last edited:

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I get the nolstogoc feels from part one, but it was really the 1st half of Shippuden that was the best for me. Right up until about the end of the Danzo fight.

Things I would have believed to have made it better would have been:

-to not focus on the Uchiha so much
-Akatsuki should have been the main enemies and the last of them (including pain) shouldn't have died up until the end of the war/Edo Madara's apperance.
-Naruto should have had more wind jutsu like Danzo after he learned sage mode.
-more history on the Uzumaki clan
-Naruto should have had Uzumaki seals as well.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I get the nolstogoc feels from part one, but it was really the 1st half of Shippuden that was the best for me. Right up until about the end of the Danzo fight.

Things I would have believed to have made it better would have been:

-to not focus on the Uchiha so much
-Akatsuki should have been the main enemies and the last of them (including pain) shouldn't have died up until the end of the war/Edo Madara's apperance.
-Naruto should have had more wind jutsu like Danzo after he learned sage mode.
-more history on the Uzumaki clan
-Naruto should have had Uzumaki seals as well.
I totally agree with you on all the points which you mentioned. I guess it would made naruto manga more interesting. Actually, i also wanted akatsuki to be as main enemies and some of its members been in war arc.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like Shippuuden more honestly.
I am not saying that i hate shippuden. In fact, i watched shippuden episodes the most in whole naruto. But part 1 was much better and thrilling than part 2.

I didnt like the first episodes tbh

Tho when itachi got the intro here things really got better
Yea, first 20/25 naruto episodes were very slow and focused more on dialogues than fights but part 1, as a whole, was much better than part 2. Yeah, itachi seems to be very suspicious at first sight. But the way he knocked out kakashi with his sharingan was really awesome.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No it wasn't it was shit, I dropped it twice and came back to it when i found about shippuden, Naruto and Sakura were terrible characters to deal with it. Personally I like Part 2 better up to the pain arc. Never understood why the love for part 1

Wparker6804

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I liked Shippuded all the way until the pain arc started (Jyraiya's death). Not because I was upset about the beginning, but because:
1) Sasuke vs Deidara fight was awesome but after that point until the 4 Edo-Hokages I just didn't like Sasuke (but he got better when rejoining team 7)
2) Akautski lost 90% of its "mysterious, ominous organization" vibe it had back when it started, as 80% of its members had shown their faces and most of their techniques
3) From Pain on they went into the "DBZ Formula" or whatever my brother called it.

Naruto Part 1 felt like all of the same and felt great the entire time. Felt like the same character, story, world, stakes & so on all the way to VOTE. Comparing that to the end of the series it just didn't feel like it was at its roots anymore (except for Naruto's Harem No Jutsu, lol)

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The thing is sasuke had to go fast, or it wouldn't have mad sense for him to get stronger without one of his teammates dying. And Sakura was too smart and easily taught to Just be kept at academy jutsu level, with that being said the longer sasuke stayed in the leave the more time Sakura had to get stronger, and we know that her chakra controlling ability surpassed his uchiha talent , especially given he only had kakshis training , Sakura would've been to powerful for sasuke to leave. Even if she learn 1 genjutsu, the difference in power between her and sasuke was major , she had like a 3.5 in gen he had a 1

Naruto needed to be further motivated to get stronger, his hokage drive wasn't strong enough and was played out

Because we all know Sakura is too smart and too able to be on the team under a copy ninja and not have any jutsu, when kakashi himself notes that she wouldn't be had to train, it had to be plot

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I loved both shonens and all episodes until some shit idiot got the contract of doing animations and ruined the entire thing. I just can't take those animations serious

Valhalla

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both part 1 and 2 had their ups and downs respectably. But most came with part 2 and that's why people like part 1 more.

Biggest Problems with part 2:

Underdevelopment of everyone not named Naruto or Sasuke.

Underdevelopment of Jutsu from Naruto not relating to the Rasengan.

A war that stretched years that could have been told in 1.

Naruto and Sasuke going DBZ power levels with Perfect Susanoo and Kyuubi Chakra Mode.

And finally the final villain was garbage should have been just an op edo Madara that comes back to full life.

Reactions: Lelouch Vi Britani

sayian

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No it wasn't it was shit, I dropped it twice and came back to it when i found about shippuden, Naruto and Sakura were terrible characters to deal with it. Personally I like Part 2 better up to the pain arc. Never understood why the love for part 1
Lol what was wrong with kage summit arc?