guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To get away from all those troll threads that are just ruining this forum and the countless versus threads, I’ve decided to make a thread that hopefully will be enjoyable. Remember, this is what this forum is all about!!!

I will break it off into two parts. In the first part I will be discussing the hatred in NV and in the second, the way to peace.

It’s a pretty long read so please have a seat and take the time to read it all. here is some naruto ost if you want to listen to it while reading.

Intro:

I must first establish the main source of hatred and the continuation of it in NV. I believe, like a lot of other people, that the main source of hatred is Kaguya and the juubi. I say this because Kaguya is the one who put in place the hatred that we have now in the NV and I believe she has a connection with the juubi. It may seem a bit far-fetched but I believe that she might even be the juubi herself. Whatever it is, I think we will learn more about that in the story soon but I believe they are both responsible.

Then, the main people that continued this specific hatred in NV to a large extent are none other than the first 4 sages out of six that we have seen in NV. Of course they are people like Danzo and Kabuto who contributed to it but the main factors for this continuation in my opinion are those 4 sages and I will explain why.

All of the 1st four sages sought peace but they all found a way to continue and even intensify the hatred in place.

1. Hagoromo, the first sage, sought to bring peace to the world after what his mother had done.

He then created nishuu to create hope and peace and not wars unlike ninjustu but even though he had good intentions, he eventually couldn’t put an end to this hatred and gave birth to a new cycle of hatred, the senju and the uchiha, which is the catalyst of most of the hate in NV.

2. Madara, the second sage, also originally sought peace which is why he allied with Hashirama and founded the leaf village. However when he was taken over by hatred and he read the uchiha tablet,

He believed that there was no way to peace and that people were destined to hate each other, which is why he concluded that the infinite tsukuyomi was the only option. Ironically enough that tablet was written by Hagoromo, the first sage. One thing that stands out about madara compared to the other sages in this regard is that his hatred managed to lead everything to the climax that we are at right now, which could essentially be the end of the world.(I will talk more about this in the conclusion)

3. Nagato, was the third sage.

He wanted to bring peace to the world at first just like yahiko but then was manipulated in thinking that peace was impossible and thus, contributed to spreading hatred in the world. His hatred led to him completely destroying the hidden leaf but more importantly he, along with obito, created akastuki to collect the tailed beast. Unknowingly, he was contributing to the eye of the moon plan and the possibility of the world ending.

4. then there is Obito, the fourth sage, who also believed in peace at first but completely changed after meeting Madara and seeing Rin die in front of him. He then believed that there was no way to peace, that this world was hell, and that the only way was to create another world with the infinite tsukuyomi. As you can see, both Obito and Nagato when they were “villains”, have similar motives for what they did and their reasons are both very similar to madara’s, interesting…

There is one thing these sages all have in common, they all wanted peace to start with. On the other hand, there is another link that ties them and the one that ultimately won, the idea that this world failed. The first part of this link starts with Hagoromo’s failure to bring peace to the world and creating the uchiha tablet which led to Madara seeing it and thinking that peace was impossible. The second part is…MADARA and his influence on:

Obito ,

Nagato ,

and eventually the rest of the world which also leads to my conclusion.

Please read this page and all the way to page 12

Conclusion:

Now what is Madara? Madara is the culmination of the entire hatred in NV. The hatred that was inside Obito and Nagato and forced them to commit such actions was madara. The eye of the moon plan and the entire 4th great ninja war is madara’s doing. Madara is the physical manifestation of the hatred present in NV which in my opinion is what the juubi/Kaguya also represent and this is where their connection lie.

Kaguya the juubi and madara, are one and the same. They are hatred, they are darkness, they are the ones that shall bring an end to this world, unless someone steps in its way.

The entire story of Naruto focuses on a couple themes and a major one is hatred and the struggle to find peace. Is peace possible or is this world doomed? Kishi uses Buddhism a lot as inspiration for the story, which is why there is so much duality between ying and yang, light and darkness, peace and hatred. He uses the 6 sages to express that struggle and I will talk more about the other side of the coin in part 2.

Thank you and hopefully you have enjoyed reading, it took me forever to write this lol. I'm planning on posting part 2 in a couple days so stay tuned. =D

mohdzarif

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
pretty good essay i'd say =D

Though the ones that actually were very sincere in bringing peace to the world are Hagoromo and Nagato.

Obito was actually selfish, his primary intention was to have Rin again, his "source of light".

Madara, he was sincere, but now, he seems to be a mad man who are obsessed with power. He might have forgotten his original intention.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
pretty good essay i'd say =D

Though the ones that actually were sincere in bringing peace to the world are Hagoromo and Nagato.

Obito was actually selfish, his primary intention was to have Rin again, his "source of light".

Madara, I can say he was sincere, but now, he seems to be a mad man who are obsessed with power. He might have forgotten his original intention.
Haha, thank you.

You raise a good point about Obito being selfish in finding peace but I would argue that it was mostly his motivation. At times, we heard him say that he wanted to put an end to the suffering and pain in this world, similar to what nagato was saying, but he was mostly saying that he didn't want others to feel what he felt when Rin died. He even said that he was doing the world a favor and as opposed to the other hokages, he was bringing true peace.

I also agree with what you said about Madara and I plan to expand on that in part 2.

SageOfTheTenPaths

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good read buddy, keep em coming :) We need more "real" threads like this. But a bit of warning. "real" threads are not that popular on NB. Most members just like screwing around and making troll threads.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good read buddy, keep em coming :) We need more "real" threads like this. But a bit of warning. "real" threads are not that popular on NB. Most members just like screwing around and making troll threads.
Haha thanks for the warning, slowly but surely i'm realizing that it seems that way but hopefully there are still some people out there who enjoy having serious conversations about Naruto like I do.

Also thanks for reading.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Very interesting, however even though Kaguya and various others kept the hatred going its good to note that even before Kaguya war was rampant, even the Juubi had no part in it. Ppl overall were just unruly

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very interesting, however even though Kaguya and various others kept the hatred going its good to note that even before Kaguya war was rampant, even the Juubi had no part in it. Ppl overall were just unruly
Very true. Another point I think kishi was trying to make is that hatred has always been a part of this world regardless of people having chakara or no chakara. I just tried to narrow it down to what it has become now then in part 2 I will describe how it is going to be dealt with.