Prince Badman

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was watching the series once again from the beginning and this question still bugs me....why the hell Naruto wasn't told about his parents? I could see the logic of not announcing it to the whole wide world but an orphan who feels lonely could certainly be told about his parents. While Naruto do come out as a prankster he could have certainly kept his mouth shut. Especially when Hiruzen notes the main reason for his pranks is to gain some form of attention. Knowing his parents identity would certainly given his a good drive......:yeah:

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Knowing what killed his parents would make him more angry and let his hatred get the best of him. Making him put to use the kyuubi power against the village.

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Uzumaki clan weren't made up, they were there from part 1, chapter 1, look at the design behind naruto's dress, and in chapter 7 cover page, the uzumaki clan sign was behind him drawn in a wall. Kishi is more strategic about this series than we ever give him credit for, even the freaking otsutsuki clan was planned back in part 1. There is never a plot-hole in this series.

lImmortal Regis

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probably because other village's would found out who is the Legacy of Yondaime, and hurt Naruto. Also maybe he would be cocky running around the village saying that he 4th Hokage's son.