Zorø

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just caught up fully with this anime yesterday and I do have to say its off the chain. what are you guys opinion on it?
You must be registered for see images

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eh seems pretty weird. Plot doesn't seem all that interesting. With a premise like it has It should of attempted to be more creepy and eerie, doesn't seem to do that at all.

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty good if you can get around its creepiness. Although I feel like it had more potential but didn't use it somewhat like Toyko Ghoul but not as bad. Still the manga is pretty good, same with the anime .

Saikyokami

Legendary
Kin
20💸
Kumi
624💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah I did. Although I don't get why people cared so much about Kana. She was f*cking annoying.
she wasn't as annoying as murano...
silent stalkers bro...

Plus the whole thing about her being able to sense parasytes was interesting honestly...would be cool if it was explained xD.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This anime is very interesting from the first episode itself.I am gonna watch remaining episodes

That Madhouse greatness, I saw ep. 1 was impressed. I can't wait to get caught up during the holidays.
Yo Momma!I did the same.I only just watched episode 1 and I got hooked to it.After that I kept it in hiatus waiting for holidays to watch it.I am having holidays for a week starting from this sunday.I am gonna catch up.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This anime is very interesting from the first episode itself.I am gonna watch remaining episodes

Yo Momma!I did the same.I only just watched episode 1 and I got hooked to it.After that I kept it in hiatus waiting for holidays to watch it.I am having holidays for a week starting from this sunday.I am gonna catch up.
Yeah I got caught up in 1 day during the holidays.