SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After watching and reading a lot of AoT lately I couldn't help but notice the amount of parallels between Eren and Levi. Some of them may be minor but if you look at the bigger picture also important.

1. Both of them swore to exterminate all the titans in the world and seek freedom more than the other characters.
2. They are both rebellious (we've seen Levi's rebellic side in his manga)
3. Eren apologized to Levi for what happened to his squad, Levi replied that it wasn't his fault. Levi apologized to Hanji for what happened to her squad, Hanji replied that it wasn't his fault. They did it in a very similar manner.
4. They dispise people who look down on the Survey Corps and respond to this people in again a similar manner.
5. Both Eren and Levi cherish their comrades a lot.
6. They get upset even if people they don't know die.
7. Despite the previous mentioned parallel both are willing to take a live if the person threatens the life of another.
8. Levi was just like Eren close friends to a smart boy and a girl. A group consisting of a rebellious leader , a smart boy and a girl. Sounds familiar. The only thing that doesn't fit is the girls personality, everything else fits well.
9. Both fought a lot in their childhood.
10. They are without a doubt the most determined characters together with probably Erwin.
11. This may be kind of a joke parallel but a parallel nonetheless
You must be registered for see images

Those are the ones I can think of right now. In all honesty, Levi is basically a more mature and calm version of Eren. I never understood why people compared Levi to Mikasa so much. Levi and Eren have way more parallels. Most people seem to think that just because both Levi and Mikasa are calm and "cool" that they are similar. Nope, nope thei're not. Eren and Levi are :cool:

Reactions: -Punk-